Zucchini Parmesan with Red Sauce. I've used my favorite red pepper tomato sauce recipe, not only because I love it but also because I find it simpler than other tomato sauces — there's no This zucchini parmesan follows the same simple method as the No Breading, No Frying, No Fussing Eggplant Parmesan recipe from last summer I've. When the button is red, the targeting cookies we have identified have been turned off. Dip each zucchini coin into the parmesan mixture, turning to coat and pressing Sprinkle zucchini layer with mozzarella and the remaining parmesan.
This recipe for Parmesan fried zucchini is a delicious way to prepare this incredible variety of squash. Zucchini Parmesan Crisps - A healthy snack that's incredibly crunchy, crispy and addicting! When you're ready to serve, feel free to dip these bad boys in your favorite kind of dipping sauce like Ranch or marinara Will definitely try these but will add red pepper flakes to panko mixture as I like it spicy. You can cook Zucchini Parmesan with Red Sauce using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Zucchini Parmesan with Red Sauce
- You need 4 of zucchini.
- It's Pinch of salt.
- Prepare Pinch of pepper.
- You need Pinch of garlic.
- It's 1 jar of veggie marinara sauce.
- It's of Angel hair pasta.
- You need of Mozzarella cheese (shredded).
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese.
The zucchini is breaded and shallow-fried, then layered into a baking dish with mozzarella, Parmesan, and marinara. This recipe calls for jarred sauce for ease, but you can also make your own. And while I used low-moisture mozzarella, you red-meat-free. This Creamy Zucchini Sauce is bursting with flavor!
Zucchini Parmesan with Red Sauce step by step
- Cut zucchini in halves and disgorge them for 10 minutes to remove excess water..
- Season zucchini with salt, pepper, and garlic. Top with marinara sauce.
- Add desired amount of Mozz and Parm. I added more garlic on top the cheeses..
- Cook in the oven on 375°F for 25 minutes..
- While cooking in the oven, make the angel hair pasta and add remaining or desired amount of marinara sauce to the cooked angel hair pasta..
Made with paprika roasted zucchinis, sour cream, garlic, and fresh herbs, it tastes great with pasta, over rice, or just with a slice of bread. This zucchini Parmesan makes an excellent meat-free meal that the whole family will enjoy. Garden-fresh zucchini and tomatoes bake to perfection with a If you have both zucchini and yellow summer squash, use a combination of both. For extra color and flavor, add layer the fried zucchini with red. Replace the red sauce with a white sauce, add cooked spinach or cooked mushrooms before you top the zucchini with cheese, add some fresh slices of basil, etc. - your own culinary creativity is the limit!