Parmesan zucchini fries with spicy appetizer dipping sauce. Parmesan Fried Zucchini is an easy to make, crisp, yummy appetizer with a nice mild, garden vegetable flavor. These are delicious dipped in marinara sauce! This recipe for Parmesan fried zucchini is a delicious way to prepare this incredible variety of squash.
These Baked Parmesan Zucchini Fries are a healthy, crave-worthy alternative to French fries, and a great easy side dish for practically any dinner. This durable and rust-proof aluminum baking sheet conducts heat well, so everything you make, from appetizers to baked goods, cooks evenly. Turn your fresh zucchini into a great appetizer using breadcrumbs and Parmesan. You can cook Parmesan zucchini fries with spicy appetizer dipping sauce using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Parmesan zucchini fries with spicy appetizer dipping sauce
- Prepare 2 of medium zucchini.
- You need 3/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- It's 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need of Spicy appetizer dipping sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of mayo.
- You need 1 tablespoon of ketchup.
- It's 1 tbsp of horseradish.
- You need 1 teaspoon of mustard.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Worcestershire.
- It's 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of dried oregano.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
Reviews for: Photos of Parmesan Fried Zucchini. Zucchini fries oven baked with Japanese panko bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese. Zucchini is in season now and I have many zucchini recipes to share with you. Today, I am going to teach you how to make zucchini fries; they are absolutely crispy, healthy (no deep-frying) and delicious.
Parmesan zucchini fries with spicy appetizer dipping sauce instructions
- Cut each zucchini in half lengthwise 4 x (to make eight long sticks from each squash). Then cut the sticks in once crossways making 16 sticks from each squash approximately 4 inches long and a 1/2 thick.
- Prepare two sealable bags one with egg.
- One with the mixture of grated Parmesan cheese garlic powder and black pepper.mix.
- Dip each squash stick in egg shake off and then put in Parmesan mixture coating all sides place on a baking sheet in a single layer without touching.
- Bake for about 15 to 20 minutes flipping the fries rotating the pan halfway through until golden brown and crispy.
- Enjoy these delicious parmesan zucchini fries in the spicy dipping appetizer sauce enjoy y'all 💋.
For the zucchini fries: Add the flour to a shallow baking dish. Bake these beauties and prepare the dipping sauce. They should brown nicely and have a nice Crispy baked Parmesan zucchini fries/sticks. An excellent, salty side or appetizer. Like the fried zucchini you'll find at old school burger shacks, I serve these babies with homemade ranch dressing for dipping.