Chicken Parmesan with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb). Our Chicken Parmesan with Spaghetti cuts over half the calories of the traditional recipe. Pasta now plays a supporting role in this dish, and by. While pasta cooks, place tomatoes in a food processor; process until almost smooth.
A perfect weekday meal, well suited for a low-carb diet. Keto chicken parmesan doesn't get any easier than this! Crispy coated chicken, delicious tomato sauce, and plenty of melty cheese! You can cook Chicken Parmesan with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb) using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Parmesan with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb)
- It's 4 of large zucchini (6 small).
- Prepare 4-5 of thin sliced chicken breast strips.
- It's 1 packet of Shake N Bake Parmesan Breadcrumbs.
- It's 1/2 cup of plain panko.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated parmesan.
- It's 3 Tbsp of garlic seasoning.
- It's 1 Tbsp of fresh parsley.
- It's 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- It's 3 Tbsp. of milk.
- It's 2 Tbsp of butter.
- It's 1 Tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need of Spaghetti sauce.
- It's of Fresh mozzarella.
- It's of Olive oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
Spaghetti Squash Recipe: It's like a spaghetti casserole but with squash! The final recipe is paleo, low-carb, keto friendly and absolutely delicious. Zucchini Noodles with Chicken Recipe Video. While it's easy to I love using zoodles in place of spaghetti, but I've been bored with the classic red sauce or pesto.
Chicken Parmesan with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb) instructions
- Mix: breadcrumbs, panko, 2 Tbsp garlic seasoning, parsley, and grated parmesan..
- Whisk: eggs and milk..
- Coat: chicken in flour, then eggs, then breadcrumb mix..
- Bake: chicken at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes..
- Remove: chicken from oven, top with fresh mozarella, return to oven for 3 minutes (or until cheese is melted)..
- While chicken is in the oven, heat spaghetti sauce of your choice on stove, seasoning if desired..
- Use: spiralizer or julienne peeler to make zucchini "noodles.".
- Sauté: zucchini noodles in 1 tsp olive oil, minced garlic, remaining garlic seasoning, and butter until cooked but slightly firm, stirring often..
- Add: spaghetti sauce to zucchini and stir, saving some sauce for topping..
- Plate: Zucchini "noodles", chicken, additional sauce if desired..
This is such a creative way to use the zucchini noodles. An easy chicken spaghetti squash casserole that has a creamy cheese sauce. Can be made with your choice of low carb vegetables like broccoli or cauliflower. She enjoys experimenting in the kitchen to create low sugar foods that taste like high carb favorites! The Best Chicken Parmesan recipe, made a bit healthier!