Pork Chops Casserole. Pork chops are browned, then baked in a creamy mushroom sauce with potatoes, onion and cheese. All Reviews for Pork Chop and Potato Casserole. Pork chops are always a family favorite and when incorporated into a casserole will have everyone asking for more.
Pork Chop and Dressing Casserole: Omit the rice and broth. Season and brown chops as above. A delicious cabbage casserole with a juicy pork chop and a dollop of melting parmesan butter on top. You can have Pork Chops Casserole using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pork Chops Casserole
- You need 1 cup of Rice (DO NOT USE INSTANT).
- Prepare 2 can of Cream of mushroom.
- You need 1 cup of Milk.
- It's 1/4 bunch of Sweet pepper.
- You need 1/4 bunch of green peas.
- You need 1 tsp of All purpose flavor.
- You need 6 of Pork Chops(if they are the extreme thick ones, use 3 but bisect them to make 6) easier to cook.
Pork Chop Casserole is hassle free to prepare and an absolute delight to taste. Learn how to make/prepare Pork Chop Casserole by following this easy recipe. Pork Chops Casserole recipe: Try this Pork Chops Casserole recipe, or contribute your own. Share: Rate this Recipe Spray a large deep casserole with nonstick cooking spray.
Pork Chops Casserole instructions
- pre heat oven to 350°F.
- chop green peas and sweet pepper into bite size (I made mine really small).
- Grease the pan (9×12) or wherever you use on ur oven and can hold everything.
- Spread rice evenly on pan.
- Arrange chops over rice (DO NOT STACK EM).
- In a bowl, combine pepper, peas, flavor, milk, and cream of mushroom an mix well.
- Pour mixture over chops covering evenly.
- Cook in oven for 90 min or till chops are tender.
Pat dry chops with paper towels. One bite of these moist pork chops smothered in a cream sauce is guaranteed to have you smiling from ear to ear! Crazy Good Chicken Casserole Crock Pot Ravioli Casserole. This pork chop and potato casserole is a great way to cook pork chops when you're a bit tired of cooking them the regular way and having french fries or baked potatoes on the side. Brown pork chops in skillet while peeling and slicing potatoes and onions.