Baked Potatoes with Guacamole.
You can cook Baked Potatoes with Guacamole using 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Potatoes with Guacamole
- You need of Baked Potatoes.
- Prepare 40 of large potatoes peeled and cut in half.
- It's of Water.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of oil.
- You need of Spices.
- It's of Paprika.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
- Prepare of Thyme.
- Prepare of Basil.
- Prepare of Parsley.
- Prepare of Chopped coriander.
- You need of Guacamole.
- Prepare 3 of chopped avocados.
- It's of Salt.
- Prepare of Juice of one lime.
- It's 1 1/2 of tomatoes finely diced.
- Prepare 1 of onion finely diced.
- You need 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar or white vinegar (preferential).
- You need of Appliances.
- It's of Large saucepan.
- It's of Large baking pan\sheet or just the oven pan itself.
Baked Potatoes with Guacamole instructions
- Bring water to boil in a large saucepan add salt then the potatoes and cook for 15-20 minutes or until soft but not mushy..
- In a bowl add the oil and the spices, microwave for 1½ a minute.Preheat the oven to 220⁰c or 395F.
- Drain the potatoes and dip in the mixture (in step 2) one by one while placing in the greased baking pan/sheet. Place it in the oven and cook for 40 minutes and turn halfway to ensure browning on all sides..
- In a separate bowl,add the avocado,onions and lime juice and mash with a fork. Once fully mashed add the tomatoes and vinegar and stir. Refrigerate for 15mins..
- Serve while potatoes are still hot.Enjoy..