Sweet Potato Fritters w/ Butter Dipping Sauce.
You can have Sweet Potato Fritters w/ Butter Dipping Sauce using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sweet Potato Fritters w/ Butter Dipping Sauce
- You need of Fritter.
- It's 1 cup of Sweet Potato - mashed.
- It's 1 large of Egg.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Pumpkin Pie Spice.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 3/4 cup of AP Flour.
- Prepare 1 of Oil For Frying.
- You need 1/4 cup of Powdered Sugar.
- You need of Butter Sauce.
- You need 4 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Vanilla.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Half and Half.
Sweet Potato Fritters w/ Butter Dipping Sauce step by step
- Prepare butter sauce. In a small pot, melt butter over med-high heat, add sugar and stir for 3 minutes. Add vanilla and half and half. Stirring constantly, cook for another 3 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside..
- Mix together the first 7 ingredients. When well blended, stir in flour..
- Drop by scant tablespoon full in hot oil. Flipping fritters once or twice, cook until golden dark brown. Drain on paper towels..
- Arrange on a platter, sprinkle with powdered sugar. Serve with butter dipping sauce..
- Makes 20 to 24 fritters..