Potato Skin Dippers with Sausage Cheese Dip with Chips and Meatballs.
You can have Potato Skin Dippers with Sausage Cheese Dip with Chips and Meatballs using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Potato Skin Dippers with Sausage Cheese Dip with Chips and Meatballs
- Prepare 3 of russet potatoes, baked or microwaved until tender.
- Prepare of Canola oil for frying.
- You need 1 tablespoon of fresh grated romano cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 15 ounces of queso cheese sauce, homemade or store bought.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of cracked black pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of hot sauce, such as franks red hot.
- You need 15-20 of small cooked meatballs, homemade or store bought.
- It's 4 ounces of italian sausage, mild or hot, uncooked.
- Prepare of Tortilla chips, as much as desired.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of chopped chives.
Potato Skin Dippers with Sausage Cheese Dip with Chips and Meatballs instructions
- MAKE POTATO SKIN DIPPERS.
- Slice cooked potatoes in fourths, remove some of the Inside of the potato plup to have a slight scoop shape.
- Heat oil in a dutch oven or deep pot to 350. Fry potato skin pieces until golden and crisp, about 4 to 5 minutes. Remove to a rack to drain and sprinkle with the granulated garlic, romano cheese and a little black pepper.
- These can be prepared ahead of time. Reheat in a 425 oven on a foil lined baking sheet until hot 5 to 10 minutes.
- PREPARE QUESO DIP.
- Cook crumbled sausage in a skillet or pan until browned and cooked through.
- Add to queso cheese sauce along with pepper, hot sauce and chives. Heat all in a 2 cup crock pot mini heater until hot.
- Serve with potato skins, warmed meatballs and tortilla chips for dipping.