Baked Potatoes With Mustard Dip. These baked sweet potato fries are crisp on the outside and chewy in the center. They're perfect for snacking, as a side or for munching on! Crispy, baked sweet potato fries are obviously not chicken wings.
These easy chicken tenders are perfect for an easy weeknight dinner. Serve this dip with thick cut potato chips for even more baked potato flavor. Baked Potato Dip II. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. You can cook Baked Potatoes With Mustard Dip using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Potatoes With Mustard Dip
- You need 4 of Potatoes.
- It's 1 cup of Breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Garlic.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Chili powder.
- Prepare of Milk (for dipping).
- It's of Flour (for dipping).
- You need of Mustard dip.
- You need 1/3 cup of Mayo.
- You need 2 tbsp of Mustard.
- You need 1 pinch of Chili powder, salt, pepper.
Coat fish with remaining mustard mixture. Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper. This "loaded baked potato" dip uses just about every Southern staple I could squeeze in there: sour cream, cream cheese, cheddar, bacon, and ranch. Oven-baked potato chips turned out to be a delicious choice, having enough strength to hold up while still providing a perfect base for loaded.
Baked Potatoes With Mustard Dip step by step
- Preheat oven to 475.
- Slice potatoes in desired shape, length...
- Mix pepper salt garlic powder chili powder and breadcrumbs.
- Dip (both sides of) potato into milk then flour then milk again (so that the breadcrumbs stick) then dip into breadcrumbs.
- Bake in oven (sprinkle some salt and parsley flakes when done) and enjoy.
- For mustard dip just mix all ingredients together and enjoy dipping 👍🏻.
For the cheese dip, peel the onion and chop very finely. Beat butter until fluffy, then add the Camembert, cream cheese, onion, paprika and caraway seeds. Meanwhile, combine sour cream, mustard, thyme and garlic in a small bowl. Spicy Roasted Potatoes with Yogurt Dipping Sauce (Crushed Aleppo Chili)Williams-Sonoma. Potato chips with spinach and artichoke dip is quintessential party food, but swap out the chips for ultimate baked potatoes, and suddenly the combination is perfect for a weekday dinner.