Baked potatoes and creamy cheese spinach dip. This cheesy and delicious spinach dip without mayonnaise or sour cream is topped with a layer of mozzarella cheese. Reviews for: Photos of Creamy Cheesy Spinach Dip. Hearty baked potatoes with a creamy, cheesy spinach and artichoke dip filling.
Spread in pie plate and top with shredded cheddar cheese. A creamy cheesy base loaded with spinach, a bit of garlic and of course marinated artichokes. Top it all off with more cheese and bake until golden and bubbly. You can cook Baked potatoes and creamy cheese spinach dip using 2 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked potatoes and creamy cheese spinach dip
- You need of Few baking potatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of creamy cheese spinach dip.
Between this recipe, a super easy classic Buffalo Chicken Dip and Jalapeno Popper Dip, I'm pretty much guaranteed an invite to every party! The best cheesy baked spinach artichoke dip recipe, lightened up with extra veggies and no mayonnaise! The standard ingredients for spinach artichoke dip are pretty basic—beyond spinach and artichoke, you'll find some creamy and cheesy components. Breakfast Casserole with sausage, eggs, potatoes, spinach, and cheese!
Baked potatoes and creamy cheese spinach dip step by step
- Wash the potatoes well and use a paper towel to get rid of excess water..
- Preheat oven to 400-420F 2 min.
- Keep potatoes in a baking tray and bake for 45-30 min..
- Use a fork to check whether it is done well.If you are unsure you can then then pop them inside a microwave for couple of minutes(make sure you poke them with fork before putting in the microwave).
- Serve with cheese dip and enjoy!.
I mean, maybe I'm being too obvious here. Really good the next day in a baked potato. Rach's spinach-artichoke stuffed baked potatoes are a creamy, cheesy take on spuds that you'll want to make again and again. It's official - twice baked potatoes are my new and current FAVORITE. I know, I'm easily swayed by new recipes, BUT, trust me - after tasting these I've been dying to make another recipe with the spinach/artichoke combo ever since I created my yummy baked dip.