baked gnocchi with spinach and ricotta. Homemade Potato Gnocchi ~ pillowy soft, delicious potato dough dumplings ~ easy to make. This quick pasta dish is a hearty side that pleases everyone. Mom and Dad like the healthy spinach and complex wild mushroom avors, while kids enjoy the.
Gnocchi with ricotta cheese is much more forgiving than the potato version. Spread a thin layer of tomato sauce in dish. On top of sauce, layer half of the uncooked gnocchi and spinach. You can cook baked gnocchi with spinach and ricotta using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of baked gnocchi with spinach and ricotta
- Prepare 1 packages of frozen gnocchi, 25 ounces.
- Prepare 1/2 of 10 ounce package frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry.
- You need 1/2 cup of ricotta cheese.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of shredded Italian cheese blend.
- You need of sauce.
- You need 2 cup of favorite pasta sauce.
- Prepare of or.
- Prepare 1 of 15 ounce can tomato sauce.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- It's 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried basil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
This Baked Gnocchi with Ricotta uses prepared gnocchi and tops it with marinara, ricotta and parmesan in this meatless weeknight dinner. I have been a cookbook addict for years and years now. I started collecting them back before I even really cooked regularly. I even gave myself a challenge.
baked gnocchi with spinach and ricotta step by step
- preheat oven to 400..
- cook gnocchi according to package directions..
- add spinach during last 2 minutes of cooking. When gnocchi is done, drain well..
- meanwhile, for the sauce, combine all ingredients in saucepan and simmer over medium heat..
- spray 2 quart baking dish with non stick cooking spray..
- combine gnocchi/spinach with sauce and ricotta. pour into prepared baking dish and top with shredded cheese..
- bake 20 minutes or until bubbly and golden..
Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment. Put the flour in a wide shallow bowl. This spinach ricotta gnocchi recipe has no flour and consists of mainly spinach and ricotta cheese. The beauty about this spinach ricotta gnocchi is how easy it is to make. You could always make the gnocchi ahead, store the in the fridge and bake when ready to eat.