Baked Salmon With Spinach Salad. This easy Salmon Salad recipe is made with tender spinach and romaine lettuce topped with oven-baked salmon, tomatoes, eggs, bacon, avocados and feta, all tossed together with a tangy lemon-mustard dressing. This post is sponsored by my favorite and always delicious STAR FINE. Place salmon on a foil-lined rimmed baking sheet; season with salt and pepper.
Salmon is the perfect protein for this dish: It cooks quickly, separates into large, pretty flakes, and stands up to the mint, tarragon, and. An excellent blend of salmon, pesto, spinach and puff pastry. It tastes great and only takes a few minutes to put it all together! You can have Baked Salmon With Spinach Salad using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Salmon With Spinach Salad
- Prepare 1 medium of salmon fillet.
- Prepare 2 cup of Spinach Leaves.
- You need of Salt & Pepper.
- You need 1 medium of Lime Or Lemon.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It's 2 tsp of Apple cider Vinegar.
- It's 1 pinch of canye pepper.
- You need dash of garlic powder.
- It's 1 stick of mozzarella cheese.
Something I created myself when trying to figure out what to do with some salmon steaks, spinach, chives, and thyme ended up being very delicious. In my book, this is a nearly perfect salmon recipe, especially for a weeknight meal; rich salmon fillets are topped with Dijon mustard that gives a nice. This Baked Salmon with spinach recipe is definitely worth a try. If you have read some of my posts in the past, you will know that my favorite food is usually the quick and easy to prepare kind and this is exactly that!
Baked Salmon With Spinach Salad step by step
- Season Salmon with Salt & Pepper Lemon or Lime A pinch of canye pepper and dash of oregano & garlic powder Cook On Medium Skillet On Low Heat Till Nice and White. For the Spinach Salad add salt & pepper oil & vinegar Squeeze Half of a Lime Or Lemon and add 1 mozzarella cheese stick chopped And Wala!! 😊👌.
I know I just posted a recipe on Spinach Quiche recently and yes this is another recipe. Rub salmon with a very small amount of olive oil, then sprinkle pinch salt / freshly ground black and some minced rosemary. Meanwhile toss spinach, black olives and radishes together in a salad bowl and add dressing. Protein: Salmon Vegetable: Spinach Side: Eggplant More and more I find myself trying to sneak in a second vegetable as the second s… This Chicken Taco Salad is loaded with grilled chicken, corn, tomatoes and green onion over a bed of romaine lettuce. The dressing makes it extra delicious!