Mike's Spinach Hollandaise Baked Oysters. Prepare the oysters: In a small skillet over medium-high heat, melt the butter. Once foaming, add the spinach and cook, stirring occasionally, until Preheat the broiler and line the bottom of a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Meanwhile, shuck the oysters, leaving the meat and juices in the bottom shell.
For the oysters, combine the breadcrumbs and Bayou Blast ~ Emeril?s Creole Seasoning together in a mixing bowl, in small amounts completely coat each oyster with this Place all the oysters on a platter and drizzle the Tasso Hollandaise over the entire platter. Spoon on enough sauce to cover the. Oyster itself is the main flavor component, with a few small things added to compliment it. · My Grandmother's Spinach Rockefeller Recipe ~ spinach, bread crumbs, Parmesan, butter and seasonings, and baked in a casserole, great with beef or lamb. You can cook Mike's Spinach Hollandaise Baked Oysters using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mike's Spinach Hollandaise Baked Oysters
- Prepare 1 Can (8 oz) of Raw Oysters.
- It's 6 of Extra Large Half Oyster Shells.
- It's 1 Can of Spinach.
- You need 4 Cloves of Fresh Garlic [smashed - fine minced].
- It's 1 tbsp of Garlic Olive Oil.
- You need to taste of Fresh Cracked Black Pepper.
- Prepare as needed of Fresh Parsley [garnish].
- Prepare as needed of Fresh Grated Parmesan Cheese [optional].
- Prepare of ● For The Hollandaise Sauce.
- You need 1 package of Knorr's Hollandaise Sauce.
- You need 1 Cup of Whole Milk.
- It's 2 tbsp of Salted Butter [+ 2 tablespoons for Hollandaise].
Baked Oysters in the Shell with cheese, bacon, spinach and garlic! Move over Oysters Rockefeller and Oysters Mornay! This modernized Three-Cheese Baked Oysters Recipe, in the shell with cheese and bacon, is perfect for the holidays! Of all the specialty foods available these days, I am.
Mike's Spinach Hollandaise Baked Oysters step by step
- Here's all you'll need..
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Fine mince your garlic and fine chop your parsley..
- Pan fry your spinach and garlic in two tablespoons salted butter and a small splash of garlic oil. About 3 minutes..
- Place raw oysters in your half shells. Season with fresh ground black pepper. I actually save my used oyster shells to use again and again..
- Evenly cover oysters with your spinach/garlic mixture..
- Place oysters in oven for 15 minutes if raw. 7 minutes if using cooked oysters..
- Make your Knorr's Hollandaise Sauce using 1 cup whole milk and 1/4 cup salted butter. Whisk well until boiling..
- Pull oysters and drizzle with hot Hollandaise Sauce and garnish with fresh chopped parsley. Add fresh parmesan on top if desired and serve with fresh lemon wedges. Tabasco goes great on them as well!.
- That's it! Enjoy!.
The Hollandaise Oysters recipe out of our category leafy green vegetable! Spoon Hollandaise sauce over the oysters. Season with salt, pepper and cayenne pepper. The Best Baked Oysters Cheese Recipes on Yummly Cheesy Baked Oyster And Spinach, Creole Baked Oyster Dressing, Oysters Au Naturale And Gratin Oysters.