Baked Spinach Provolone Chicken Breast. Today on the blog it's Baked Spinach Provolone Chicken Breasts! Stuffed baked chicken breast with spinach and cheeses. Butterfly chicken breasts, slice lengthwise down the middle but not all the way through.
Fold chicken in half like a sandwich keeping the stuffing in. Stuffed chicken breast with spinach and cheese. Just one of our best baked chicken breast recipes. You can have Baked Spinach Provolone Chicken Breast using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Spinach Provolone Chicken Breast
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts boneless.
- You need 2 slices of Provolone Cheese.
- You need 1 (5 oz) of container of baby spinach.
- Prepare 4 cloves of minced garlic.
- It's Dash of Paprika.
- You need 1 tbs of olive oil.
Stuffing is easy with the butterfly technique used in Chicken breast dinner for two. It's very easy to halve this recipe to make two servings. These Baked Spinach Provolone Chicken Breasts are Low Carb and so delicious. So simple to make, just butterfly the chicken breasts, add spinach, provolone.
Baked Spinach Provolone Chicken Breast step by step
- Pre-heat 425.
- In pan add olive oil and garlic over med heat 1-2 min then add spinach and cook for another 2-3 min..
- Butterfly chicken breasts and plave Provolone slice, garlic, and spinach inside. Then fold the chicken breast..
- Sprinkle chicken with paprika and then bake for 30-35 min.
This is a spicier version of spinach stuffed chicken breasts. They are both tender and delicious, and they look good too. Lay the chicken breasts out on a clean surface, and spoon some of the spinach mixture onto each one. Roll up chicken to enclose the spinach, then wrap each chicken breast with. So simple to make, just butterfly the chicken breasts, add spinach, provolone.