Baked Salmon with Spinach Mushroom Sauce. The best part about this Seared Salmon with Creamy Spinach & Mushroom Sauce is that it´s all done in one pan. A wonderfully moist and delicious baked salmon dish fit for company. Garnish with extra fresh parsley and serve with lemon wedges.
Baked Salmon with Wilted Spinach, Tomatoes, and Mushrooms, Baked Potatoes With Spinach, Baked Codfish… salmon, cheese and spinach. Salmon with bread crumb crust & DILL sauce. Baked salmon with creamy spinach mushrooms sauce on a dark background, top view. You can cook Baked Salmon with Spinach Mushroom Sauce using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Salmon with Spinach Mushroom Sauce
- Prepare 1.5 lb of fresh skin-on salmon fillet cut into 4 portions.
- Prepare 4 tsp of olive oil.
- You need to taste of salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder.
- It's 3 tbs of unsalted butter - divided.
- You need 4 oz of fresh white mushrooms - sliced (mine were very small).
- Prepare 3 oz of (about) fresh spinach roughly chopped.
- You need 1 tbs of flour.
- It's 3/4 cup of half and half.
- You need 1 tbs of minced fresh chives.
- You need 1 pinch of cayenne.
- You need to taste of additional salt and pepper.
It's incredibly easy and quick to. A quick sauté of mushrooms and spinach turn a salmon fillet into an easy one-pan meal. The mixture between the creamy spinach and mushroom and the salmon creates a delicious blend of tastes that come together nicely. Baked Eggs with Spicy Tomato Sauce, Chickpeas, and Mozzarella.
Baked Salmon with Spinach Mushroom Sauce instructions
- Place salmon, skin side down, on a paper towel lined plate. Pat tops dry with additional paper towels. Sprinkle with desired amounts of salt, pepper, onion and garlic powders. Cover. Refrigerate 1-2hrs..
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with foil and lightly grease. Arrange salmon evenly spaced on baking sheet skin side down. Drizzle each with about 1 tsp olive oil and gently rub in. Place in oven. Bake 20-25 minutes..
- While salmon is in oven make sauce. Heat a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add 2 tbs butter. When melted add mushrooms. Sautée until tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in spinach, continue to sautée until wilted. About 2 minutes more. Transfer mushrooms and spinach to a small bowl. Return skillet to heat..
- Add last tbs butter. When melted wisk in flour. Cook 2 minutes, wisking constantly. Wisk in half and half. Bring to a simmer until thickened, wisking constantly. Stir mushrooms and spinach into sauce along with chives. Stir in cayenne, then salt and pepper to taste..
- When salmon is done remove from oven. Plate and drizzle with sauce. Serve with any desired sides. We chose couscous and steamed asparagus tonight. Enjoy!.
Smoked salmon, spinach, capers, and sun-dried tomatoes in a creamy Parmesan cheese sauce are served over fettuccine. Inspired by my favorite local Italian restaurant's secret recipe. After some trial and error, I think I have it. Creamy Alfredo sauce and salmon complement each other well. Wash the salmon fillets and pat dry.