Spinach Rotini Bake with Meat Sauce & Homemade Garlic Toast. Diced tomatoes with green chiles add heat to ordinary pasta sauce. Try this creamy baked pasta recipe paired with spinach artichoke dip! This recipe should be called "Baked Rotini with Leftover Veggies" because it inevitably turns into my "use it up" recipe every time!
Whisk eggs, milk, lemon zest and dry seasonings in large bowl until blended. Add Alfredo sauce, mozzarella and shredded Parmesan; mix well. Add beef; cook until no longer pink, stirring and breaking beef into pieces. \nSTIR in tomato sauce and oregano. You can have Spinach Rotini Bake with Meat Sauce & Homemade Garlic Toast using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spinach Rotini Bake with Meat Sauce & Homemade Garlic Toast
- It's 1 loaf of italian bread.
- You need of I box rotini pasta.
- You need 1 pound of ground beef.
- It's 1 can of spaghetti sauce.
- You need 1 cup of fresh chopped spinach.
- Prepare 2 of green onions.
- Prepare 1 of medium to large red onion.
- It's 3 cups of shredded cheese.
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It's of Butter.
- It's of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- It's of Black garlic.
- It's of Garlic salt.
A tomato-based ground beef and sausage meat sauce, baked with rotini pasta and a mix of Cheddar and Parmesan cheeses. Jumbo pasta shells stuffed with ricotta cheese, mozzarella and spinach topped with a turkey meat sauce. Pasta with spinach and mushrooms sautéed in butter and garlic then baked in parmesan cream sauce. Top with spinach mushroom cream sauce.
Spinach Rotini Bake with Meat Sauce & Homemade Garlic Toast step by step
- Brown hamburger with half the red onion and 1 green onion. Season to taste. Drain & Set aside..
- Boil pasta to al dente' and place in baking/casserole dish. Coat lightly with Olive oil..
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place meat mixture into dish with pasta noodles. Add your favorite pasta sauce in desired amount. Mix well. Stir in Brown Sugar and Other desired seasonings. Mix Well..
- Add remaining chopped red onion, green onion, and spinach to mixture. Add 1 cup shredded cheese and 1/2 cup parmesan and mix well..
- Sprinkle 1 cup shredded cheese and 1/2 cup parmesan on top before baking. Cover and place in oven for 45 minutes. Meanwhile, Slice bread loaf. Butter slices. Layer on each slice desired amounts of garlic salt, black garlic powder, salt, pepper, and any other desired seasonings. *(I also use Mrs. Dash) Top with remaining parmesan and finally shredded cheese. Place in Oven for the last 15 minutes..
- Serve. (Watch your kids eat all their food groups in one meal! well, if we count tomato as fruit anyway! haha) Enjoy!.
Drain and add the meat sauce. For those familiar with Greek cooking, it tastes very much like pastitsou without the beschemel sauce topping. In this video I show you how to cook pasta in the Instant Pot by making Rotini with a tomato and meat sauce. This is a super simple recipe that uses jarred. Cook rotini as directed on package; drain; set aside.