Spinach and mushrooms pasta bake #mycookbook. Pasta with spinach and mushrooms sautéed in butter and garlic then baked in parmesan cream sauce. The result is a creamy, hearty pasta that is sure to please the entire family! A quick recipe for Vegan Mushroom Pasta with Spinach.
I can't count, how many times I've shared this dish on Instagram already, because I really. Can You Freeze Mushroom and Spinach Pasta with Ricotta? I don't suggest this pasta dish for freezing. You can cook Spinach and mushrooms pasta bake #mycookbook using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spinach and mushrooms pasta bake #mycookbook
- You need 16 oz of Rotini.
- Prepare 1 lbs of hamburger meat.
- Prepare of Fresh spinach.
- It's 1 container of mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 jar of favorite spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare 1 of onion diced.
- It's of Italian seasoning.
- It's of Minced garlic.
- It's of Favorite cheese iam using mozzarella.
- You need of Olive oil.
- It's to taste of Salt and pepper.
A no fuss recipe for chicken, spinach and mushroom pasta bake just oozing with cheese. They're easy to make, they last longer and give me more time to enjoy the dwindling hours of daylight. This chicken, spinach and mushroom pasta bake is really perfect for days like these. Stir in marinara sauce, salt, and both peppers and stir until heated through.
Spinach and mushrooms pasta bake #mycookbook step by step
- Cut all veggies, i used a food processor. Set aside..
- Make pasta, with directions on the box, when done run under cold water, to stop the cooking.Set aside..
- Brown hamburger meat, and drain any grease, and set aside. In same pan drizzles some Olive oil, let it heat up, then add the mince garlic, Sauté for about a minute, then add the mushrooms and onions, and seasoning, sauté till onions and mushrooms are translucent,then add in the hamburger meat,mix up and then add the spinach, (spinach will be done in less than a min) Add the jar of spaghetti sauce, mix well and remove from heat and set aside..
- (I did have my veggies diced more than I’ve have liked, but I did want them small, because of my kids) they don’t need to be this diced up..
- In a baking dish add the pasta, drizzle with some Olive oil and mix. (May need to run under cold water again if it’s sticking together before placing in baking dish.).
- Add the meat sauce mixture and mix. Top with cheese, and bake at 350 till cheese has melted...
- Sever with garlic bread, and a salad..
- Notes- because this made a lot, I ended up mixing it all together in a bowl and not the baking dish. Because everything was cut small my kids didn’t even notice the veggies, they all like it...
Repeat layers with remaining pasta , sauce, and mozzarella. Creamy mushroom spinach pasta with caramelized onions is smothered in Parmesan cream sauce. This easy meatless dish tastes like the main course from an Italian restaurant. Caramelized onions add so much needed flavor to this meatless pasta. I use long pasta, such as fettuccine noodles, which.