Spicy baked Lemon Chicken with Garlic Mashed & Sauteed Spinach. Garlic, fresh lemon juice and zest, and a little thyme add fantastic flavor to this baked chicken. Serve lemon chicken with mashed or roasted potatoes and wilted greens or steamed green beans or asparagus. Egg noodles or a grain like quinoa or couscous are also good choices.
The garlic, lemon and chicken drippings make the most flavorful soft delicious potatoes. Super easy to prepare - the oven does all the work. Mince garlic and make a paste with the teaspoon of salt using side of large knife, then rub all over tops of chicken. You can have Spicy baked Lemon Chicken with Garlic Mashed & Sauteed Spinach using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy baked Lemon Chicken with Garlic Mashed & Sauteed Spinach
- You need 6 of Drum sticks or whatever type of Chicken you have.
- Prepare 1 of yellow onion sliced.
- Prepare 5 of Garlic cloves chopped.
- Prepare 2 of lemons.
- Prepare 4 of Cherry peppers and 2 Tbsp of juice from jar.
- It's 1 Tbsp of Kosher or sea salt.
- It's 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 4 Tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 2 of tblsp of milk.
- Prepare 3 of potatoes peeled and cubed rinsed.
- It's 4 cups of baby spinach.
- It's 1 Tbsp of unsalted butter.
- It's 1 tsp of red pepper flakes.
Peel potatoes and cut into eight wedges each. This easy lemon chicken recipe is perfect for a weeknight dinner! It's made with garlic, butter, lemon, thyme, and rosemary. Perfect to go with rice, buttered noodles, angel hair pasta, or mashed potatoes.
Spicy baked Lemon Chicken with Garlic Mashed & Sauteed Spinach step by step
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees, in a baking casserole dish put sliced onions, garlic and cut 1 lemon into slices put chicken pieces in a bowl and salt and pepper on all sides and place in casserole dish add cherry peppers and juice of cherry peppers cover with foil and put in oven for 40 minutes at 30 minutes remove foil and bake for additional 10 minutes to get skin crispy..
- Put potatoes in medium sauce pan with 4 cups of water add 1Tbsp of salt cook potatoes for about 20 minutes or until fork tender strain and put back in pan add milk and 1 Tbsp of juice from chicken casserole dish add butter salt and pepper and mash yo your creamy consistency I used a potato ricer..
- In a large saute pan add 2 tblsp of Olive oil heat oil then add spinach a 1 Tblsp of Crushed garlic, 1 tsp of Crushed red pepper (optional) and saute till spinach wilts..
- Put all items on a large serving platter or individual plates enjoy🤗.
Add the browned chicken breast back in, and turn it over a couple times to ensure that it is nicely coated with the lemony buttery sauce. Fancy looking dinners don't necessarily have to be difficult to prepare, and this low carb, gluten free baked lemon chicken with asparagus and mushrooms is one. Make the best tender, juicy baked lemon pepper garlic chicken with this easy recipe. Incredibly flavored with breadcrumbs, parmesan, butter, and How to prepare lemon pepper garlic chicken. Place your baking pan in the oven while it preheats to melt the butter.