Spinach and Shrimp Rice Bake. I prepare the onions, garlic and shrimp separately from rice adding probably a tablespoon of basil. I also cook the spinach with the onions and garlic. I added cubed tilapia and flounder as well as the shrimp and doubled the rice. used some white wine along with the broth. everything else was per the.
This one dish wonder of shrimp, spinach, mushrooms and parmesan in a white wine sauce is an easy fun way to use up leftover rice. This may be my new favorite rice dish. Actually, I think I'm evenly divided between this and pomegranate saffron rice. You can cook Spinach and Shrimp Rice Bake using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spinach and Shrimp Rice Bake
- Prepare 4 pounds of shrimp (peeled and deveined).
- You need 4 cups of minute rice.
- Prepare 2 cans of low sodium chicken broth.
- It's 1 (16 ounce) of bag frozen chopped spinach.
- Prepare 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of oregano leaves.
- It's 1 tablespoon of Sazon with achiote.
- It's 1 of onion, sliced.
- Prepare of Olive oil cooking spray.
- It's 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese OR any other cheese you have.
If you're looking for a way to make plain rice more appetizing, this is an excellent choice. It's baked with spinach, Parmesan cheese, and herbs. In this recipe, fresh spinach, herbs, and Parmesan cheese add fabulous flavor and give it some much-needed color. The rice dish is a snap to fix and bake, and.
Spinach and Shrimp Rice Bake step by step
- In a large pot prepare rice by boiling both cans of chicken broth, then add to broth frozen spinach, minced garlic, black pepper, crushed red pepper, oregano leaves, Sazon, sliced onion and rice, stir until all ingredients are combined and cover pot until rice is cooked thru.......set pot to the side......
- Make sure your shrimp are cleaned and deveined, then add shrimp to a large baking pan that has been sprayed with olive oil cooking spray.......
- Pour your spinach / rice mixture all over shrimp and stir gently........
- Spread your shredded cheese mixture all over shrimp and rice mixture.......
- Bake in a preheated 375 degree oven for 30 minutes or until all cheese has melted.......
- Serve and enjoy 😉!!!!.
Season with salt and pepper to taste. Spinach and shrimps stir fry is a healthy accompaniment for a jollof Rice, Plantains and the lots. See how to prepare this easy tasty recipe. Spinach and shrimps stir-fry can be served as an accompaniment for Jollof Rice, boiled White Rice and Plantains. Spinach Parmesan Rice Bake is a cheesy side dish with spinach, cheese, and rice.