Cookie Fudge Bars.
You can cook Cookie Fudge Bars using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cookie Fudge Bars
- It's 1 packages of Golden Butter Supreme Pillsbury cake mix.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It's 1 1/3 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 cup of crunchy peanut butter.
- You need 1 can of Pillsbury Supreme Creamy Chocolate Fudge Frosting.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of crunchy or creamy peanut butter.
- It's 2 packages of m&ms or small candy pieces.
Cookie Fudge Bars instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Put egg, water, cup of peanut butter, and cake mix in bowl and stir together.
- After spraying a non stick pan, spread mix onto it and put it in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
- In another bowl, mix frosting and half cup of peanut butter in bowl.
- Take cookies out of the oven and after cooled, spread frosting mix on.
- Add M&Ms or another small candy to the top!.