Smoked Salmon Potato Cheese Crisps. Combine yogurt-cheese with lemon zest, chives and dill. Garnish with dill, garnish plate with whole chives. Combine yogurt-cheese with lemon zest, chives and dill.
Only use enough dressing to coat the potatoes. Stir in cheese, dill, salt and pepper until cheese is melted. I've often written about my love of potatoes. You can cook Smoked Salmon Potato Cheese Crisps using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Smoked Salmon Potato Cheese Crisps
- It's of For Roasted z potato Crisps.
- You need 3 of russet potatos, peeled and sliced into 1/4 inch long slices.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of salted butter, melted.
- You need 1 tablespoon of olive oil, I used chili infused olive oil.
- Prepare to taste of cracked black pepper and course salt.
- It's of For Topping.
- You need 5.2 ounces of Borsin garlic and herb cream cheese.
- Prepare 8 ounces of Nova Smoked salmon, thinly sliced.
Or even a dollop of thick Greek yoghurt, or cream cheese with some. Peel the potatoes and with a spiral cutter or a vegetable peeler cut into long strands. Heat the oil in a skillet and Alternately stack the potatoes, smoked salmon and the mustard and dill marinated lettuce into a tower. Place the halved cherry tomatoes around for.
Smoked Salmon Potato Cheese Crisps instructions
- Preheat the oven to 450. Lina a baking sheet with foil, spray foil with non stick spray.
- Place sliced potatos in a large bowl, cover with ice water and soak about 1 hour, changing water twice. This helps remove starch for a crispy potato crisp.
- Combine melted butter and olive oil in a latge bowl. Drain potaos and pat dry then add to bowl with the butter and oil and coat each potato.
- Place potatos on prepared pan in a single layer, sprinkle with the salt and pepper, roast until light golden about 15 minutes, turn over halfway through and season that side as well.
- To Assemble Smoked Salmon Potato Cheese Crisps.
- Place potato crisp on work surface.
- Add some sliced smoked salmon.
- Top with a portion of Boursin garlic herb cheese.
- Arrange on serving plate, garnish with more cracked black pepper, fresh chives and parsley.
Frozen shredded potatoes are a fast cook's friend: the excess liquid that usually needs to be squeezed out of fresh spuds is already gone. The raw eggs may clump slightly when added to the frozen potatoes; this won't affect the finished cakes. Serve the potato cakes for brunch with a simple fruit. A smoked salmon cream cheese mixture is baked in a springform pan just like a cheesecake and served at room temperature. I do like smoked salmon and cream cheese on bagels but blending them together like this the texture wasn't very appealing to me.