Breaded fish with rice and cauliflower. Ok, Ive been away on a much needed vacation! Im back and will be uploading proper content again. This is a small cooking series I hope you enjoy it.
Place the pistachios in a food processor and pulse to a bread crumb-like texture. Pour them into a large bowl. Keto Cauliflower Fried Rice Recipe, Low Calorie, Low Carb - swap the regular starchy white rice in this Asian favorite take out with homemade cauliflower rice. You can cook Breaded fish with rice and cauliflower using 11 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Breaded fish with rice and cauliflower
- You need of For the fish:.
- Prepare 12 of large fresh fish fillets.
- You need 1/2 cup of white flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs.
- You need 2 of eggs (beaten extremely well!).
- It's 1 cup of dry white jasmine rice.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of boiling water.
- It's of For the cauliflower:.
- Prepare 1 of large head cauliflower.
- You need 3 cup of boiling water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cheese (sharp cheddar).
This Keto cauliflower rice is great for a healthy side dish or a light and nutritious meal. A while back, I shared with you this Quinoa Fried Rice. Cauliflower is the "rice" in this Asian-inspired, paleo-friendly stir-fry, with pork, mushroom, and chile Whisk soy sauce, brown sugar, fish sauce, red pepper flakes, and ginger together in a bowl. Stir in cauliflower and soy sauce mixture; add pork cubes.
Breaded fish with rice and cauliflower instructions
- First, place the breadcrumbs and flour on two separate paper plates.
- Place beaten eggs in a bowl.
- Place the fish fillets in the flour.
- Then the eggs.
- Then the breadcrumbs.
- Fry the fish with olive oil until cooked.
- For the rice:.
- Add rice to boiling water and let cook until it has soaked up all the water.
- For the cauliflower:.
- Add cauliflower to boiling water.
- Once cauliflower is soft, top with cheese.
- Let cheese sit until melted.
Cauliflower Shrimp Fried Rice. featured in Post-Workout Recovery Meals. Add the peas and cauliflower rice and mix until the cauliflower has warmed through. This cauliflower fried rice tastes just like the real thing (maybe better!) but it's much healthier and easy to make at home. I'm amazed they now have pre-riced cauliflower and veggie noodles available all over the place now! That said, "ricing" cauliflower is super easy - simply pulse the florets in a food.