Crispy Fried Fish With Dry Curried Sauce. How to make Crispy WHOLE Fried Fish in Red and Green Thai Curry Sauce, Blood Pat the fish dry: This will minimize the amount of oil popping back at you. Pat fish dry - dry fish = crispier surface. Shake off excess flour - coat well in flour but vigorously shake off excess (too The one catch with Crispy Pan Fried Fish is that it doesn't stay crispy for that long.
Using Progresso panko crispy bread crumbs help the crust stay extra-crisp, while Serve the fish with tartar sauce, lemon wedges and your favorite sides. Panko bread crumbs are larger and coarser than most dry bread crumbs and. For those that had a problem with the batter falling off be sure to pat the fish dry with paper towel first and your oil is hot enough. You can cook Crispy Fried Fish With Dry Curried Sauce using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crispy Fried Fish With Dry Curried Sauce
- You need 16 of small pomfret fish or any fish or fish fillet.
- Prepare 30 of curry leave.
- It's 5 of small desseded bird eye chili.
- It's 5 of small deseeded green bird eye chili.
- It's of (dried curry sauce).
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of curry powder.
- It's 1 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- It's 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- Prepare of (pounded paste).
- You need 3 clove of garlic.
- It's 3 of small shallot.
- It's 1 of thumb size fresh turmeric or ginger (optional).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of dried shrimp(optional).
- You need 3 tbsp of oil.
If you are using a basket with your fryer do not place fish in the bottom of the basket, leave the basket on the bottom. Jasmine rice, cilantro and lime wedges for serving. Pat each of the fish fillets dry with a paper towel, then cut into quarters. A quick and easy Crispy Fish With Thai Curry Sauce recipe, from our authentic Thai cuisine collection.
Crispy Fried Fish With Dry Curried Sauce instructions
- Fried fish.
- Season fish with salt then deep fry till lightly brown and crispy about 6 minute or longer depending on the size and thickness of fish.
- Fry curry sauce.
- In pan with oil saute pounded paste till fragrant and light brown then add chili and curry leave for 1 minute.
- Add sauce and mix well.
- Add cooked fried fish gently coat with spicy curry sauce.
Find brilliant recipe ideas and cooking We love this simple method for cooking fish. You just tap it in flour and pan-fry. We've taken this dish to Thailand and served with hot basmati rice and. Crispy fried fish is ready, serve with tartar sauce. For Tartar sauce, in bowl add mayonnaise Alag bowl mein,maida,corn flour,chawal ka aata,safed mirch powder,dried oregano,paprika powder Tartar sauce kliya,bowl mein mayonnaise,pickled cucumber,pickled jalapenos,hara pyaz (chopped),parsley.