Sauteed Kale with Crispy Salted Mackerel Fish. Add kale to the pan, turn the heat to high and add the stock. Season to taste with salt and peppers, add vinegar and toss to combine. Add the kale and ¼ cup of water; season with salt and pepper.
Meatballs And Gravy In Seconds, Salmon Sashimi With Sautéed Kale, Tea-brined Porterhouse Chops. Sautéed Kale With Garlic and Olive Oil. Remove the lid, season with salt and pepper, and continue cooking for three minutes, or until the moisture has mostly evaporated. You can have Sauteed Kale with Crispy Salted Mackerel Fish using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sauteed Kale with Crispy Salted Mackerel Fish
- It's 1-2 pcs of Kale.
- It's 1 slice of Dried Salted Mackerel Fish (thick 1 cm.).
- Prepare 3 pcs of Red Chili (smashed).
- Prepare 1 tsp of White Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Oyster Sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Maggi Sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 drops of Black Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 3 cloves of Garlic (smashed).
- You need 1 tbsp of Vegetable Oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Water.
Sautéed Kale with Chorizo and Crispy Garlic. Try Bobby Flay's simple Sauteed Kale recipe from Food Network. For a pop of flavor, add a splash of red wine vinegar at the end. Remove cover and continue to cook, stirring until all the liquid has evaporated.
Sauteed Kale with Crispy Salted Mackerel Fish instructions
- Preparation : 1. Peel skin kale trunk the cut into 1" length (as picture). 2.Deep fry dried salted mackerel until golden brown then cut dice about 1 cm..
- Put vegetable oil in pan then add garlic, fry until scent..
- Add kale and seasoning with white soy sauce, oyster sauce, maggi sauce and water. Stir well and fast..
- Add salted fish and red chili, stir little and put in serving plate..
- Tip : taste is salty, sweet and little spicy. Kale texture is crunchy. It's good to eat with boiled rice or steamed jasmine rice. Additional recommend to eat with is freshly fried omelet. You also adjust salted mackerel into vegetarian soy protein, faked salted fish or other meat (pork, chicken, beef)..
- Enjoy your cooking..
Ree Drummond prepares a big pot of chunky chilli, cheesy cornbread muffins with honey butter and an irresistible brown butter crispy bites for dessert. A wide variety of salted mackerel options are available to you, such as part, preservation process, and variety. BEST sautéed kale you will ever taste! Seasoned with smoked paprika and crushed chile pepper flakes. Greens are often prepared with garlic, vinegar, sesame oil, bacon, chili pepper, or barbecue sauce, strong flavors that can balance the inherent bitterness of the.