Crispy fish with ginger, Soy sauce, and oyster sauce. Steamed Cod with Ginger and Scallions Ginger Soy Fish - crispy pan seared halibut fish in a yummy sauce. Topped with ginger, scallion and serve with rice.
Chinese pan-fried fish with soy sauce, using rock fish fillets. The best substitute is regular soy sauce, such as Kikkoman soy sauce, preferably reduced-sodium You can try some of my recipes: - Bok Choy Stir Fry with Oyster Sauce and Garlic Oil - Broccoli and Mushroom Stir Fry in Oyster Sauce. For the sauce: Combine stock, soy sauce, oyster sauce, Chinese cooking wine, sesame oil and sugar in a bowl. You can cook Crispy fish with ginger, Soy sauce, and oyster sauce using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crispy fish with ginger, Soy sauce, and oyster sauce
- It's 375 gr of Cod fish (cut into dice).
- Prepare 1/4 of Lemon.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- You need 3 tbsp of rice flour.
- It's 60 ml of Water.
- Prepare of For the sauce:.
- It's 2 tsp of chop ginger.
- You need 1 clove of garlic (chopped).
- Prepare 2 tsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cornstarch (Dissolve with 5 tbsp of water).
- Prepare of Sesame seed.
- You need 60 ml of water.
Asian seasonings such as oyster sauce and toasted sesame oil add the final touches to this healthy steamed fish recipe from Farina Kingsley. Steamed Chinese Fish with a Ginger and Shallot Sauce! Sprinkle with salt, drizzle over soy sauce and sesame oil. I served this with rice and steamed Pak Choi with Oyster Sauce (I used the sauce from this Restaurant Style Chinese Broccoli.
Crispy fish with ginger, Soy sauce, and oyster sauce step by step
- Place cod fish in a bowl, squeeze in lemon juice, add salt. Mix them well.
- In another bowl, mix all-purpose flour and rice flour. Add water, mix well.
- Add fish into the flour mixture, Stir until all fish are coated in flour, and fry in the hot oil until golden brown and crispy..
- Set aside oil from the pan, leave about 4 tbsp oil in the pan.
- Add chopped ginger & garlic, stir for 1 minute, and then add water, stir well.
- Stir in brown sugar, oyster sauce, soy sauce, bring to a boil.
- Add the mixture of cornstarch, stir well until the sauce has thickened. Add some salt if necessary.
- Add fish into the sauce, stir well, make sure that all fish are coated with sauce..
- Add sesame seeds for garnish.
- If you want to see the video, how did I make this recipe, check it on my YouTube channel : youtu.be/UUwccJEGQvQ.
While the tofu is baking you can start the glaze. It uses just a few ingredients and is so much better than a store-bought teriyaki sauce. Serve your soy sauce glazed baked tofu with rice or quinoa and your favorite veggies for an easy weeknight bowl meal. Ginger Soy Fish - crispy pan seared halibut fish in a yummy sauce. Topped with ginger, scallion and serve with rice.