Black Forest Banana Bread. I considered Banana Split Bread as it really has all of the ingredients of a Banana Split; namely, Bananas, chocolate, cherries and nuts. Black Forest - Chocolate Banana Bread eventually won, probably due to my German heritage! How to Make Black Forest Banana Bread in a jar.
The high balances the racy sativa effects of Vietnamese Black with the body high of Purple Kush, making for an awesome. · Mocha banana bread is a delicious twist on classic banana bread! With rich mocha flavor and a delicious chocolate chip topping, you'll love this easy bread. The classic nuts, fresh cherries, and chocolate combine with bananas in a loaf pan to make a delightful black forest banana bread recipe. You can have Black Forest Banana Bread using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Black Forest Banana Bread
- Prepare 1 cup of Mashed, ripe bananas (about 2 large).
- Prepare 1 of 10oz. Jar of maraschino cherries.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of flour.
- It's 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2/3 cup of Packed brown sugar.
- It's 1/3 cup of butter.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It's 1 cup of Semi sweet chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 of chopped nuts(optional).
Short Answer: The alkaline environment of a batter with baking soda results in discoloration of the pulp fibers. I started to answer this two weeks ago, realized that kitchen science experiments were in order, and had to wait for cooler weather,. Banana bread is one of two three sweet treats that hold a special place in my heart — the other two being chocolate chip oatmeal cookies and Black Forest cake. I actually remember not believing my mom when she said that we couldn't make banana bread because the bananas weren't ripe enough.
Black Forest Banana Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 lightly spray 9x5 inch loaf pan with cooking spray..
- Peel and mashed banana. Drain cherries, reserving 2 tablespoons of juice. Coarsely chop cherries.
- Combine flour, baking powder, and salt in medium bowl. Beat brown sugar and butter in large bowl until creamy. Mix in bananas, eggs, and reserved cherry juice until well blended.
- Stir in flour mixture, chopped cherries, chocolate chips and nuts until blended pour into loaf pan.
- Bake 1 hour or until golden brown. Cool for 10 minutes.
This banana bread is perfectly soft, moist, and dense. The flavor profile is sweet and fruity with a hint of vanilla. This recipe is very versatile , so you "This indeed is the best banana bread I've ever tasted. I add a cup of chopped walnuts to this recipe. I have made this recipe multiple times and everyone has.