Jerk Chicken Mango Pizza. Marinade chicken in jerk sauce (overnight if possible). This Mango BBQ Chicken Pizza combines a sweet mango barbecue sauce with chicken and the unlikely sweet pizza topping of fresh mangoes for one delicious pizza that reminds us of a summer barbecue. I don't know about you, but after this week, I can really use a weekend.
And of course it's just that much better when you take the extra time to make the Mango Avocado Salsa and Coconut Rice to. Flip over and brush lightly with the mango glaze. Continue cooking until cooked all the way through. You can cook Jerk Chicken Mango Pizza using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Jerk Chicken Mango Pizza
- Prepare 1 of Pizza dough.
- You need 1 of Mango.
- It's 1 of Chicken Breast.
- It's 1 of Mozzarella.
- Prepare 1 of Tomato Sauce.
- You need 1 of Basil.
- It's 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare of Flour.
- You need 1 of Chilli Flakes.
- You need 1 of Black Pepper.
- You need of Jerk sauce.
This Jamaican Jerk Chicken Pizza, a California Pizza Kitchen copycat, has slices of jerk- seasoned chicken breast, a sweet and spicy sauce, crispy bacon, roasted red peppers, and onion. This is not your ordinary pizza! I love doing knock offs of California Pizza Kitchen pizzas. Jerk Chicken Sides Side Dishes For Chicken Salsa Chicken Chicken Pizza Mango Pineapple Salsa Pineapple Chicken Jamacian Jerk Chicken Chili Lime Chicken Tacos seeping with a rainbow of chili lime spices, topped with oozing Jack cheese, sweet and smoky Grilled Pineapple Salsa and.
Jerk Chicken Mango Pizza step by step
- Marinade chicken in jerk sauce (overnight if possible).
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Pan fry chicken and cut into tiny pieces.
- Cut mango into tiny pieces.
- Sprinkle flour for handling & spread pizza dough to cover entire pan. (1 store bought pizza dough = 2 pizzas, I like whole wheat).
- Drizzle 1 tbsp olive oil to cover pan and lay pizza dough on top..
- Spread tomato sauce & sprinkle mozzarella on top..
- Top with jerk chicken, mango and fresh basil to taste.
- Top with chilli flakes and black pepper to taste.
- Brush crust sparingly with olive oil.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes at 425.
- Eat. Mmmmmmmm.
When I made the jerk chicken a while ago I ended up with a lot of extra jerk marinade. I have been enjoying having the extra marinade around because I was looking for a light meal and I thought; What better than a salad with some jerked chicken? Juicy ripe mangoes were the next thing to come to. Spice up your weeknight dinner with this grilled jerk chicken with mango cucumber salad. Heat grill or grill pan over medium.