Jerk chicken sliders. Combine the beef, salt, allspice, cayenne, garlic powder, onion powder, oregano, pepper flakes, brown sugar, thyme and black pepper in a large bowl and. Using a slotted spoon, remove chicken from cooker. When chicken is cool enough to handle, remove meat from bones; discard bones.
In a large bowl, thoroughly mix ground chicken with Jerk spice mix. Remove muffin tin pan from oven and coat with cooking spray. Serve sliders on buns with lettuce and Alabama White Barbeque Sauce. You can cook Jerk chicken sliders using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Jerk chicken sliders
- Prepare 1 pk of hamburger buns or your fav rolls.
- You need 2 cups of pulled chicken(I shredded some left over chicken).
- You need 1 cup of jerk sauce.(I like the grace caribbean jerk sauce.).
- You need of Shredded cheese (I used swiss cheese and cheddar cheese).
- You need 1 of bell pepper.
- It's 1 of onion.
- It's 3 tbsp of melted butter(I used garlic butter sauce).
I was born and raised in Wisconsin. I've lived in a couple of other places throughout the U. Some places much, much warmer than here. Every Wisconsinite, including myself, has a grin from ear-to-ear.
Jerk chicken sliders step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 dregree.
- Dice onion and bell pepper and sauteed.
- Add chicken and jerk sauce. Simmer for 3mins.
- Brush melted butter to the bottom and top of buns..
- Place your chicken then shredded cheese on the buns like sandwiches 🙈 and bake for 10-15mins.
Fall comes and the grin gets even bigger! Marinate the chicken: Blend together the vinegar, chiles, red and green onion, molasses, olive oil, allspice, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger thyme, salt, and black pepper in a food processor until smooth. Place all ingredients except chicken and bread in a food processor or blender; Blend well; Pour over chicken in a plastic bag or container. Meanwhile prepare the salsa by mixing together the mango, onion, cilantro, and lime juice in a small bowl. You can adjust the servings depending on the amount of the chicken used in each slider.