Easy Chicken Pad Thai. Find Deals on Taste Of Thai Pad Thai Sauce in Pantry Staples on Amazon. This Easy Chicken Pad Thai recipe is a basic Thai dish that will satisfy your take-out cravings. It has all of the key elements of Chicken Pad Thai: chicken, eggs, green onions, garlic, mung bean sprouts, pad Thai noodles, and a great sauce.
It's also one of the most popular Thai dishes served in the U. Notes on making easy chicken pad Thai: The recipe calls for ground chicken, which mixes in really well with the rice noodles and other ingredients. The easiest chicken pad thai you'll ever make! You can cook Easy Chicken Pad Thai using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Chicken Pad Thai
- Prepare 12 oz of chicken breast.
- It's 12 oz of rice noodles.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of Pad Thai cooking sauce(store bought).
- It's 3 large of eggs.
- Prepare 1 medium of carrot.
- It's 4 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 2 cup of bean sprouts.
- It's 2 tbsp of green onion.
- It's 4 tbsp of oil.
Simple enough to accomplish on a weeknight! Tangy, sweet, savory, and just exploding with flavor. This chicken pad thai is anything but ordinary. The ingredients in this easy Pad Thai recipe include tender noodles, bean sprouts and a delicious homemade sauce served with peanuts and lime!
Easy Chicken Pad Thai instructions
- Soak the noodles in cold water for about 12 min, stirring once half way. They should be just soft enough to not break when bent. Drain..
- Meanwhile prepare all your ingredients. Slice chicken breast to strips, carrots - to thinly sliced half circles; chop the garlic. Beat the eggs slightly..
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a wok or large(preferably deep) frying pan Stir fry the eggs till cooked and remove from the wok completely..
- Add the remaining 3 tbsp of oil. Fry the chicken on medium-high heat till all the water is evaporated..
- Add carrot and garlic, stir fry for about 3 minutes.
- Add pad thai sauce, let it warm up for minute and then add noodles and green onion. Stir fry for a few more minutes until everything is mixed well and noodles are heated through..
- Add bean sprouts and eggs and stir fry for 3 more minutes. And it's done. Enjoy!.
- TIPS: You can also add chopped peanuts and serve it with lime. In terms of calories, by my calculations, a serving of 200g(7 ounces) comes up to about 410 calories. It will depend on the sauce you use, because they can vary in calories significantly..
A classic authentic chicken pad Thai made simpler than most other recipes. Additional vegetables such as eggplant, squash, peppers, green beans, broccoli, snow peas, and mushrooms can be tossed in as well. Push the egg to the side with the tofu and chicken. Add the noodles, bean sprouts, scallions and sauce to the skillet. Rice noodles - you can find these in the Asian foods section of the grocery store.