Pad Thai Cucumber Salad. This light and fresh Thai cucumber salad is one of my warm weather staples. The dressing is tangy, salty, and sweet — and the juice from the cucumbers seeps into the dressing, giving it a delicious cucumber flavor. This salad is satisfying all on its own for lunch, thanks to a generous handful of.
In the last few months or so, I have really trying to change that. This Thai Cucumber Salad recipe is a healthy side dish that's easy to make, and full of the most delicious fresh and zesty flavors! And I'm telling you — from potlucks to picnics to our weekly Pad Thai nights — this Thai cucumber salad recipe has a way of always hitting the spot. You can cook Pad Thai Cucumber Salad using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pad Thai Cucumber Salad
- Prepare 1 each of large cucumber , mandolin into "noodles".
- It's 1 each of large carrot, mandolin into "noodles".
- Prepare 1/4 each of green bell pepper, chopped fine.
- Prepare 4 each of radishes, chopped fine.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It's 1 clove of garlic, pressed.
- It's 1 tbsp of sriaracha sauce.
- It's 1 tbsp of honey.
- You need 1/2 each of lime, juice and zest.
- You need 2 tbsp of Cilantro chopped fine.
This refreshing Thai cucumber salad recipe tastes just like the restaurant version, and it only takes minutes to make! Thinly sliced cucumbers are tossed in a sweet and savory dressing along with red onions, peanuts and herbs for the perfect side dish. I happen to love Thai food, and I often make a full. Thai Cucumber Salad - easy and healthy homemade Thai cucumber salad recipe that is better than your favorite Thai restaurants, guaranteed!
Pad Thai Cucumber Salad step by step
- Run your cucumber and carrot through a mandolin to make "noodles".
- Chop fine your bell pepper and radishes.
- Combine all vegetables.
- Mix together your garlic, soy sauce, sriaracha sauce, lime, cilantro and honey to make a dressing.
- Pour dressing over the vegetables and mix well. Serve cold or room temperature..
Cucumber salad is a staple side dish that goes well with any dinner that you can make. Cucumber is so versatile, changing depending on the sauce that you. Sesame Cucumber Salad is light, refreshing, and vibrant in flavor. It's the perfect summer side dish or companion to any Southest Asian inspired meal. For a delicious vegetarian Thai salad, try this easy Thai Cucumber Salad.