Skinny Chicken Pad Thai. Look on the menu of any Thai restaurant and you'll see Pad Thai. It's Thailand's most well known noodle dish. It's typically made with cooked rice My version has chicken and still incorporates all the other ingredients.
This Pad Thai is a favorite Thai noodle dish that's sweet and nutty, balanced with salty and spicy accents. Pad Thai, which means "Thai-style stir-fried. Skinny Chicken Pad Thai, a favorite dish made lighter with chicken, veggies, peanuts and classic pad thai flavors! You can cook Skinny Chicken Pad Thai using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Skinny Chicken Pad Thai
- You need 2 of chicken breasts, sliced thin.
- Prepare of rice noodles.
- You need 4 of egg whites.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of rice vinegar seasoned.
- You need 3 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 can of bean sprouts.i like bean sprouts.
- Prepare 1 1/2 of limes, juiced.
- You need 1/4 cup of chicken broth.
- You need of red pepper flakes.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 2 of green onions. diced.
- It's of peanuts.
I LOVE Asian food, it is one of my favorite cuisines, especially more specifically Thai dishes! They are just so bright and flavorful. Chicken Pad Thai - Isn't it about time we stopped relying on take out to get Pad Thai and making it at home instead? This dish is so popular all over the world that it really needs no introduction.
Skinny Chicken Pad Thai instructions
- Boil a large pot of salted water. Add rice noodles. Turn off heat and let it cook for 8 minutes. Drain rinse with cold water . Set aside.
- Add brown sugar, lime juice, rice vinegar, chicken broth and pepper flakes. Mix in a bowl set aside..
- Add oil to pan. Add chicken. Cook 3 minutes. Add garlic. Cook 2 minutes or until no longer pink. Add egg whites. Stir to cook . About 3 minutes. Remove chicken from pan set aside..
- In same pan , Add sesame oil. Cook on medium high . Add noodles, bean sprouts, and chicken. Cook about 2 minutes..
- Plate with red chili paste, green onions and peanuts..
We pack bags of authentic flavour into our tender chicken and rice noodles. Chicken Pad Thai Noodles - the perfect easy homemade meal prep recipe. Gluten free homemade noodles with authentic flavors that are better than Chicken Pad Thai is my favorite thing ever to order whenever we go for Asian takeout. In fact, if I had to choose just one food that I wouldn't mind. You asked for an easy chicken Pad Thai recipe, so here it is!