Mike's Chicken Pad Thai. Chicken Pad Thai - Isn't it about time we stopped relying on take out to get Pad Thai and making it at home instead? This Pad Thai is a favorite Thai noodle dish that's sweet and nutty, balanced with salty and spicy accents. Pad Thai, which means "Thai-style stir-fried.
The key to perfect Pad Thai is in the cooking (or "not" cooking) of the noodles - learn how to get them chewy-perfect with this recipe. The ingredients in this easy Pad Thai recipe include tender noodles, bean sprouts and a delicious homemade sauce served with peanuts and lime! Who needs take out when you can make your own. You can have Mike's Chicken Pad Thai using 26 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mike's Chicken Pad Thai
- It's of ● For The Pad Thai Noodle Mixture.
- Prepare 12 oz of Rice Noodles Sticks.
- You need 1 Cup of Shreaded Pre-cooked Chicken.
- It's 1 Cup of Fresh Bean Sprouts [left whole].
- Prepare 4 of LG Thai Basil Leaves [chopped + reserves for garnish].
- You need 2 of LG Eggs [scrambled].
- It's 3 of Thai Chilies [minced].
- It's 1 Cup of Fresh Cilantro [+ reserves for garnish].
- It's 1/4 Cup of Fine Minced Chives.
- It's 3 tbsp of Garlic Olive Oil [devided].
- Prepare as needed of Soy Sauce.
- It's of ● For The Pad Thai Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Quality Fish Sauce.
- It's 2 tbsp of Tamarind Juice [or 2 tbsp Sweet Chinese Rice Wine Vinegar].
- It's 1 tbsp of Garlic Chili Sauce [like sriracha].
- You need 3 Cloves of Fresh Fine Minced Garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Brown Sugar [more if you'd like it sweeter].
- You need 1 tbsp of Oyster Sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Hoisin Sauce.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- It's 1/8 Cup of Water.
- It's of ● For The Sides & Garnishments.
- Prepare as needed of Crushed Peanuts.
- You need as needed of Fresh Lime Wedges.
- It's as needed of Sesame Seeds.
- You need as needed of Soy Sauce.
Americans in particular love pad Thai with chicken, so we set out to adapt our master recipe, which calls for shrimp, to make it with chicken instead. Pad Thai is a rice noodle-based dish that's often served with chopped peanuts, bean sprouts, scallions, and sometimes carrots, cilantro and/or a. Chicken Pad Thai Noodles - the perfect easy homemade meal prep recipe. Gluten free homemade noodles with authentic flavors that are better than Chicken Pad Thai is my favorite thing ever to order whenever we go for Asian takeout.
Mike's Chicken Pad Thai instructions
- Bring water to a simmer and add noodles. Turn off heat and cover. Let noodles sit for 7 minutes..
- While waiting for boil, add 1 tablespoon oil to pan and add 2 whisked eggs to heated pan. Fry egg until scrambled and remove contents from pan..
- Add 2 additional tablespoons garlic olive oil, precooked chicken and Pad Thai sauce. Fry just until heated..
- At 7 minutes, drain your noodles and rinse quickly under cold water..
- Add drained noodles to your shreaded chicken and Pad sauce. Stir gently but well. Fry for 3 more minutes..
- Add fresh Thai Basil, Cilantro, Chives and Bean Sprouts to pan and fry just until heated. Mix well by lifting and seperating noodles with chopsticks. Also, add Soy Sauce to taste..
- Serve hot and garnish with fresh Thai Basil, Cilantro, Lime Wedges, Peanuts and Sesame Seeds. Enjoy!.
In fact, if I had to choose just one food that I wouldn't mind. It starts with fresh ingredients including rice noodles, chicken, shrimp, tofu, cilantro, bean sprouts, peanuts and scrambled eggs tossed in a delicious homemade pad thai sauce that is so good it tastes like it came. Rice noodles, Thai spices, tofu, green onion, crushed peanuts. Chicken Pad Thai is very easy to make at home and a crowd pleaser. Stir fry the garlic and chicken, tofu and rice sticks.