Flourless Chewy Chocolate Fudge Cookies.
You can have Flourless Chewy Chocolate Fudge Cookies using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Flourless Chewy Chocolate Fudge Cookies
- It's 3 cup of Powder Sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of Unsweetened Cocoa Powder.
- You need 3 tbsp of Unsweetened Cocoa Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Sea Salt.
- It's 1 tbsp of Vanilla Extract.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 2 cup of Toasted Pecans.
- Prepare 3 large of Room Temp Egg Whites.
Flourless Chewy Chocolate Fudge Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix powder sugar, cocoa powder & salt.
- With low mixing speed, add egg whites one at a time. Add vanilla. Mix in medium speed for 10-12 minutes. , Mixture will be thick. Stir in the toasted nuts..
- Place spoonfuls of batter onto parchment paper lined cookie sheets. Leave room for spreading..
- Place making sheet into over & immediately reduce the oven temp to 320. Bake 16-18 minutes, until the cookies surface cracks. Place cookie sheet on cooling rack for 10 minutes. Move cookies to cooling rack to cool completely..