Sugar free Pad Thai with brown rice noodle. Spiralize the zucchini and add into a steaming basket. Strain and rinse under cold water. This Low Sugar Pad Thai, when finished, should be filled with lots of vegetables and shrimp, with a moderate amount of noodles.
Restaurant pad Thai is always packed with sugar and oil which is not healthy. The trick to make this dish really sugar free yet not compromising its flavor is to release natural sugar from carrots and onion by sautéing them in a wok for. The pad thai recipe you're looking for. You can cook Sugar free Pad Thai with brown rice noodle using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sugar free Pad Thai with brown rice noodle
- It's 2 cups of organic mung bean sprouts.
- You need 6 oz of Organic brown rice pasta.
- It's 1 cup of cooked chicken bread, sliced.
- It's 1 of large carrot, Julienned.
- It's 1 of large onion, julienned.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of garlic chives, sliced.
- You need 1 Tsp of fish sauce.
- It's 2 tsp of organic tamari sauce.
- You need 1 Tsp of fermented red chilli.
- It's 1 Tsp of brown rice vinegar.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger, minced.
- Prepare 2 Tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of sesame oil.
Try this simple trick to make a turmeric noodle version. Rinse the rice noodles in cold water then toss in a bit of olive oil. This keeps the rice noodles from sticking together. Make the pad thai sauce: Stir together the sauce ingredients: soy sauce, fish sauce, rice vinegar, brown sugar, Sriracha and oyster sauce in a small bowl and set aside.
Sugar free Pad Thai with brown rice noodle instructions
- Cook brown rice pasta according to the package instruction. Cut 2 minutes total boiling time..
- Sauté onion and carrot in a wok with just two Tsp olive oil on medium heat. Cook until the natrual sugar release from them for about 5 ~7 minutes. Add minced garlic, ginger and fermented red chili. Sauté for a minute..
- Add chicken, bean sprouts and keep saute for another two minutes until sprouts are withered. Crack two eggs into the same wok and scrambled them with the rest of the veggies. Season the dish with tamari sauce, fish sauce and vinegar..
- When pasta is done, transfer them into the wok and add a little bit pasta water to loose up the sauce so that pasta could soak up all the delicious juice. Add garlic chive in the end and drizzle with sesame oil before serve..
This is the best authentic pad thai EVER! Looking to add a memorable touch to mealtime? Our Thai Kitchen Gluten Free Brown Rice Noodles are versatile, easy to cook and delicious. They're the perfect addition to your next Thai soup, noodle bowl, salad or stir fry. Let's talk ingredients for a minute.