Super Easy Chili Rellano Casserole. This Chili Rellenos Casserole is very easy to prepare and is loaded with flavor. Great for a busy week night, and good enough for company. This easy chile relleno casserole (vegetarian) has all the wonderful Southwest flavors of the traditional dish, but is baked not fried, and it's DELICIOUS!
I love chili Rellenos, and this is much easier than getting in the car and. Chile Relleno Casserole With Ground Beef Recipes. This Chili Relleno Casserole has a layer of beef, onion & cumin with This Chili Relleno Casserole is one hot mess. You can cook Super Easy Chili Rellano Casserole using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Super Easy Chili Rellano Casserole
- You need 10 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 large of can whole green chili's.
- It's 1 bag of mix grated cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of flour.
- It's 1 stick of melted butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of monterey jack.
- Prepare of seasonings.
- You need 1 tsp of onion flakes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of parsley flakes.
- It's 1 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin.
But that's how I like my casseroles - gooey, cheesy, hot and super tasty. The same could be said for the corn - it's easy to just add a can of drained corn or some frozen corn - but. If you love chili rellenos, but don't love all the prep work that comes along with it, Chili Relleno Casserole is where it's at. It starts with a quick and easy Mexican red sauce, comes packed in the middle with chili pepper, cheesy goodness, and ends with a fluffy, golden cloud of baked eggs!
Super Easy Chili Rellano Casserole step by step
- preheat oven to 400.
- spray a 9x13 baking dish with baking spray.
- Drain & chop your chilies.
- scramble all the eggs add all ingredients together in bowl, except Monterey jack reserve that..
- your mixture will be chunky..
- pour into baking dish bake for 16minutes.
- After the 16 min lower heat to 350 pull casserole out and top with Monterey jack and bake for another 28 minutes.ENJOY!!.
This easy casserole recipe has all of the flavors of traditional Mexican chile rellenos, but skips the breading and frying. For more low carb and keto dishes, visit Vegetarian Main Recipes. It's comforting, full of flavor, different than any other casserole you've had, and it's really easy. Next time I will probably use a third can of chili's. Try this Easy Chile Relleno Casserole recipe, or contribute your own.