Chicken bbq pizza. Though store-bought crust is convenient, I suggest using homemade pizza dough for the BEST flavor. Homemade pizza crust is so much easier. This barbecue chicken pizza packs a whole lot of flavor for pizza night thanks to ingredients like chicken, barbecue sauce, shredded mozzarella, red.
BBQ chicken pizza is practically a certified American classic. Switch up pizza night with this Homemade BBQ Chicken Pizza Recipe! Jenny Jones makes a crispy-crust barbeque chicken pizza at home, wood-fired oven style, using a pizza stone for the best crust ever. You can have Chicken bbq pizza using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken bbq pizza
- You need of My pizza dough recipe.
- You need of Bbq sauce of your choice (sweet baby Ray's).
- Prepare of Leftover chicken cut up in chunks.
- You need of Mozzarella cheese.
- You need of Provolone cheese.
- You need of Bacon bits or left over bacon crumbled.
This BBQ chicken pizza is topped with BBQ sauce, shredded chicken, mozzarella, red onion and cilantro. My love affair with barbecue chicken pizza began long, long ago. Of course it all started with the famous pie at. Combine a whole wheat pizza crust, homemade clean BBQ sauce, shredded chicken, sliced red onions, and fresh cilantro for the Best BBQ Chicken Pizza ever!
Chicken bbq pizza instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C)..
- Place pizza crust on a medium baking sheet. Spread the crust with barbeque sauce. Top with chicken, bacon, cheese and purple onions if you like..
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly. Enjoy.
This post is sponsored by Bob's Red. This is similar to the pizza available at the California Pizza Kitchen. It's great and really different from your traditional pizza. BBQ chicken pizza is a California favorite. A chicken crust makes this gluten-free pizza easy to make and so delicious!