Ray's' Al Pastor hamburgers.
You can cook Ray's' Al Pastor hamburgers using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ray's' Al Pastor hamburgers
- You need 2 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 2 lb of ground pork.
- Prepare 2 of dried pasilla chilies.
- Prepare 2 of dried ancho chilies.
- It's 6 of dried guallio chilies.
- It's 2 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- You need 3/4 cup of pineapple juice.
- You need 1/4 cup of orange juice.
- You need 1 of corn tortilla.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of chicken bullion.
- It's 1 can of pineapple rings.
Ray's' Al Pastor hamburgers instructions
- start by rehydration of your chiles, I cut if stem take out seeds and bring to a boil in a small pan with your peeled whole onion and the 2 peeled garlic cloves. I usually bring to a quick boil for about 10 minutes..
- add your cooled chilies, garlic & onion, to blender add salt, cumin, bullion, tortilla chopped, & garlic salt. Add maybe tablespoon at a time of your boiled chili water blend till smooth. it will be very thick paste like consistency..
- your mixture Will be thick, your basically making a adobo paste.now add oj & pineapple juice reblend till smooth & creamy..
- in a very large bowl add your two meats, and add your adobo marinade, mix well till incorporated. If you want a chucky burger I add some diced pineapples & 1/2 a finely diced onion to mixture. I chill the mixture atleast for 45minutes to 2 hours. The longer the mixture marinates the better flavor..
- grill on indoor griddle or bbq with grilled pineapples your toppings of choice..enjoy...