Ray's' ¤Red Chili sauce for Tamales¤.
You can cook Ray's' ¤Red Chili sauce for Tamales¤ using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ray's' ¤Red Chili sauce for Tamales¤
- It's 1 of boneless pork butt.
- Prepare 1/2 of white onion.
- Prepare of sauce.
- You need 1/2 of onion.
- It's 1 pinch of cloves.
- It's 1/2 tbsp of garlic salt.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It's 1 tsp of chicken bullion.
- It's 1 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 4 clove of garlic.
- You need 3 of new mexico dried chilies.
- You need 4 of guajillo dried chillies.
- Prepare 1 of ancho dried chilies.
- Prepare 2 cup of water.
- You need 2 tsp of corn oil.
- You need 1 of bayleaf.
Ray's' ¤Red Chili sauce for Tamales¤ step by step
- NOTE: your recipe will cook longer depending on your pork meat size and cook time.
- start by boiling your pork buts on high heat with garlic salt and 1/2 onion put a lid on pot so it will cook faster. once done shred apart but save 1cup of water from meat.
- boil with 2cups water with 1/2onion garlic cloves and you'll need to cut off tops of dried chiles take out seeds n veins add to pot and boil for 10minutes med-high heat.
- once your chilies are cooked add all ingredients minus oil, and bayleaf into blender add 1-2cups water from chilies and blend well taste for seasonings..
- add corn oil to a pan once heated add sauce to oil, strain if you want smoother sauce cook on med heat add bayleaf, and add 1/2 cup to 1cup pork juice and cook for 20minutes.
- now add your meat and cook another 20minutes.