Chocolate Stout Fudge Cookies.
You can have Chocolate Stout Fudge Cookies using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Stout Fudge Cookies
- Prepare 8 oz of Dark Chocolate (60%), chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It's 1/3 cup of Stout Beer.
- You need 3 tbsp of Unsalted butter.
- Prepare 3 of large eggs.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Dark Brown Sugar.
- You need 4 oz of bread flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of espresso powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 1/4 tsp of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
- You need 1 cup of semisweet chocolate chips.
- It's 1/4 tsp of coarse sea salt (Optional).
Chocolate Stout Fudge Cookies step by step
- Double boiler dark chocolate. Stir in beer and vanilla, let cool to room temperature..
- Cream butter and sugar. Add eggs, high until very light and fluffy. Add chocolate..
- Separate bowl, sift dry goods. Add to wet goods. Stir in chocolate chips..
- Cover, refrigerate for 30 minutes up to 24 hours..
- This step is optional. Sprinkle sea salt on tops of cookie dough before putting in oven..
- 375°F oven for 12 minutes.