Ray's Pineapple Teriyaki Wraps. Try these pineapple teriyaki wraps - fun to make and to eat. Chicken teriyaki is such a fun recipe to serve for dinner or to make in advance for a tasty lunch. Unfortunately, traditional chicken teriyaki is usually filled with a bunch of non-Paleo ingredients like soy sauce and cornstarch; if you want to enjoy.
This pineapple teriyaki sauce is quick and easy to make with a lot of flavor; delicious on chicken wings, pork chops, or your favorite meat. Pineapple Teriyaki Sauce. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. In small bowl, mix reserved pineapple liquid, baste and glaze sauce and cornstarch. You can cook Ray's Pineapple Teriyaki Wraps using 21 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ray's Pineapple Teriyaki Wraps
- It's of chicken marinade.
- You need 1 envelope of McCormick Hawaiian seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp of vinegar.
- You need 1/3 cup of waters.
- It's 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of chicken tenders.
- It's of Hawaiian slaw.
- It's 2 lb of broccoli slaw mix.
- You need 1 of bean sprouts.
- You need 1 can of water chestnut chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of course ground black pepper.
- It's 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of onion flakes.
- Prepare 1/2 of bottle Kikoman teriyaki sauce.
- It's 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 can of Pineapple tidbits.
- Prepare 1 of romaine lettuce.
- It's 1 of pita bread optional.
- It's 1 of chow mein noodles.
- Prepare 1/3 of water.
Easy teriyaki chicken is served with fluffy, steamed white rice in a hollowed out pineapple bowl infusing everything with slightly sweet flavor. Missing the tropical tastes of summer already? Tired of the same old chicken and rice? For a delicious teriyaki salmon dinner, check out this Asian-inspired salmon recipe featuring a glaze made from pineapple juice, brown sugar, soy sauce, and orange zest.
Ray's Pineapple Teriyaki Wraps instructions
- start by making marinade and adding chicken tenders to it..let marinade atleast 30minutes. cook till done and chop.set aside.
- add olive oil to pan add in broccoli slaw stir fry for a few minutes till start wilting down. add water and cook about 7minutes, add in water chestnuts, bean sprouts, pineapples and all seasonings and teriyaki sauce. continute to cook about 3-4 minutes to desired consistency. .I like my sprouts with some crunch, but you can cook to desired taste & consistency..
- assemble wraps top with chow mein noodles.serve with pita bread optional.
Teriyaki Shrimp Foil Packets taste light and fresh! Tender crisp veggies, succulent shrimp all served on a bed of rice for a complete meal ready in These Teriyaki Shrimp Foil Packets use wholesome, fresh ingredients which are light and delicious any time! While this recipe calls for peppers and snap peas. This Teriyaki Shrimp is baked on a sheet pan with pineapple and snap peas for one of the easiest, most satisfying meals that tastes better than takeout. Very simple and healthy recipe for Pineapple Chicken Teriyaki, from cookbook author Catherine McCord of Weelicious.