Sweet Rays Buffalo Chicken. Remove chicken from slow cooker to bowl. Return shredded chicken to slow cooker; stir to evenly coat with sauce. Hashtags: #sweet #crockpot #Crock Pot #Baby #ray's #chicken #Sweet Baby Rays #sweet baby ray.
We used to use Sweet Baby Ray's Barbecue Sauce but have found a new, much easier on the diet grilling sauce put out by Sweet Baby Ray. In a shallow bowl, mix flour, tarragon and pepper. Place bread crumbs and remaining wing sauce in separate shallow bowls. You can have Sweet Rays Buffalo Chicken using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sweet Rays Buffalo Chicken
- Prepare 4 each of Chicken breasts.
- You need of Seasoning salt.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- You need 1 cup of Sweet Rays Buffalo Sauce.
- Prepare 3 small of Bell peppers, I use red, orange and yellow.
- You need 4 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Cheese.
Dip chicken in flour mixture to coat all sides; shake off excess. Dip in wing sauce, then in bread crumbs, patting to help coating adhere. Place chicken in crockpot (frozen is ok). See recipes for Barbecue chicken Pepsi sweet baby rays too..
Sweet Rays Buffalo Chicken instructions
- Wash chicken and pat dry. Place in glass dish.
- Cut peppers into thin slices.
- Season chicken with garlic powder and seasoning salt, both sides..
- Cover with buffalo sauce. I used about a cup. You can use more or less, based off of your taste..
- Add peppers and butter.
- Add cheese. Place in oven for 40 mins or until juices run clear..
- I usually serve with rice or salad. Quick easy meal..
Buffalo BBQ Fried Chicken (or Chicken Wings) Hubbalicious and I both love Buffalo and BBQ chicken wings, so I came up with this recipe to satisfy both cravings at once.. In a small bowl, whisk together the Buffalo sauce and coconut oil until the oil is fully incorporated. Drizzle the sauce onto the wings and gently toss to coat. Sweet Teriyaki Pork Kabobs. with Sweet Baby Ray's Sweet Teriyaki Sauce & Marinade. Want a chance to win a year's supply of sauce?