Ray's' Asiago Penne Chicken Pasta. Short pasta, such as penne, is perfect for creamy pasta recipes like this one - Asiago cheese cream sauce perfectly coats every single pasta bite. Both pasta and chicken are literally drowning in the Asiago sauce deliciousness! Penne, chicken, bacon, tomatoes, herbs, Asiago cheese and cream make up this delectable dish.
This chicken pasta with spinach and bacon in creamy tomato sauce is simply amazing. The DELICIOUS creamy sauce permeates every single bite of this dish! Chopped or snipped chives, for garnish. You can have Ray's' Asiago Penne Chicken Pasta using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ray's' Asiago Penne Chicken Pasta
- Prepare 1 box of mini penne pasta.
- Prepare 6 of boiled and shredded chicken thighs.
- It's 1 of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 bag of of frozen broccoli.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need of sauce.
- You need 1 pints of heavy cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded asiago cheese.
- It's 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1 of salt.
- You need 1 of pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1 pinch of chili flakes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Chicken bullion.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of flour.
- It's 1 clove of Garlic finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of parsley.
Toss hot pasta with chicken and sauce and serve. View top rated Asiago chicken pasta recipes with ratings and reviews. Chicken Pasta: Heat sauté pan and add olive oil. This chicken carbonara penne pasta blends just a few simple ingredients to create a wonderful one-bowl meal.
Ray's' Asiago Penne Chicken Pasta instructions
- Start by cooking chicken shredding and set aside.
- cook pasta as directed set aside. cook broccoli as directed on bag and set aside.
- add butter, olive oil and all seasonings, and garlic into a pot cook down about 2 minutes add in flour storing till crumbly, now add in heavy cream bring to a simmer cook till thickened about 7-10minutes. If still not as thick as you desire you can add another tablespoon of flour. now add in Asiago cheese.Check for seasonings. salt & pepper as desired..
- add broccoli and chicken to sauce, pour over pasta. We serve family style. Top with parmesan cheese & more asiago if desired.
Are you on the hunt for a comforting This easy chicken carbonara penne pasta is a one-pan wonder packed with flavor that the entire family will devour! Each bite is packed with protein and. This chicken parmesan pasta is sauteed chicken and penne pasta tossed in marinara sauce and covered with cheese, then baked to gooey perfection. An easy dinner option that's a total crowd pleaser! If you love classic chicken parmesan, you'll adore this simple yet satisfying baked pasta dish.