Ray's' Chicken Mole Stuffed Potatoe Skin. Creamy cheesy fluffy potatoes with crispy bacon - all baked in a crunchy potato skin. These Stuffed Potato Skins are serious comfort food. These Stuffed Potato Skins are serious comfort food.
These Stuffed Potato Skins are serious comfort. Potato skins are delicious and easy to make. We use russet potatoes as the skins hold up well (but save the skins from baked sweet potatoes, because you can eat sweet potato skins and they're Most restaurant style potato skins are deep fried and then the toppings are added and they're broiled. You can cook Ray's' Chicken Mole Stuffed Potatoe Skin using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ray's' Chicken Mole Stuffed Potatoe Skin
- It's 1 of potatoes.
- It's 6 of Chicken breast.
- It's 1 of White onion.
- It's 1 of cilantro.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 of sour cream.
- It's 1/2 cup of flour for frying potatoe.
- It's 1 of oil.
- It's of Mole sauce.
- It's 4 of dried Padilla chiles.
- Prepare 2 of dried new Mexico chilies.
- Prepare 4 of dried chili negro.
- It's 1/2 of onion.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Chicken bullion.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cumin.
- You need 1 pinch of cinnamon.
- You need 1 small of square mexican chocolate.
Twice Baked Potatoes Casserole Potatoe Casserole Recipes Creamy Mashed Potatoes Cook Potatoes Cheesy Potatoes Loaded Mashed Potato Quick, Easy, Delicious Chicken Mole. Browned chicken pieces simmer in a spicy tomato and chocolate sauce in this Mexican favorite. Rachael Ray Magazine this link opens in a new tab. Typically labored over and simmered for hours, my Slow Cooker Chicken Mole is pretty much hands off.
Ray's' Chicken Mole Stuffed Potatoe Skin instructions
- Start by boiling chicken with 1/2 onion till shredded apart.
- Cut potatoes in half boil till just tender. Let cool and scoop out center dust with flour and slightly deep fry till crisp. Sprinkle with salt when they come out.
- Cut stems off chiles take out seeds add 1/2 onion and garlic to pot and boil till tender. Add chocolate into water let melt. Add all ingredients with seasonings to blender blend well till smooth..taste for seasonings.
- Now add sauce to shredded chicken, add to potatoe skin too with chopped cilantro, oniins, sour cream cheese etc..you can top with almost anything you like..
This still delivers the multi-layered flavors of chiles, chocolate, dried fruit, herbs and spices with tender, shredded chicken that's perfect for tacos or enchiladas. Feel free to swap roasted cauliflower for the chicken to make them vegetarian/vegan if you prefer. Friends, have you been made a batch of my holy mole sauce yet? Flavorful chicken mole is an exceptionally great use of the Instant Pot. Making traditional mole is typically a labor-intensive process that requires.