Barbecue chicken Pepsi sweet baby rays. Put chicken in the crock pot and pour sauce mixture over it. (I usually save some sauce to drizzle over the chicken when I serve it). This shredded chicken dip, featuring our Sweet Baby Ray's Original Barbecue Sauce, is perfect for the big game or just a little gathering. Sweet Baby Rays is the best and its flavor is sweet with just a bit of tang to it.
Great recipe for Barbecue chicken Pepsi sweet baby rays. Some days. . . you know, I'm sure you have those some days! Some days are just busy, and you know from the start that time won't be your friend. You can cook Barbecue chicken Pepsi sweet baby rays using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Barbecue chicken Pepsi sweet baby rays
- It's 40 oz of sweet baby rays original barbecue sauce.
- You need 6 1/2 lb of chicken breasts boneless skinless.
- Prepare 12 oz of Pepsi cola.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of granulated garlic powder.
- It's of cornstarch solution, optional.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
Pull out the Crock Pot, Slow Cooker or something close to it. cookpad.com. Fresh from the oven, oozing cheese, and dripping with homemade barbecue sauce… what more is there to say? This incredibly delicious Quick & Easy Chicken and Zoodles makes a light, yet filling, dinner. Paprika-seasoned chicken pairs so well with garlic zoodles.
Barbecue chicken Pepsi sweet baby rays step by step
- Preheat oven 350° Fahrenheit.
- In an oven pan add chicken I cut the chicken breast in half season it.
- Add sauce on top pour Pepsi on top cook in oven 1 hour 20 minutes.
- Last 20 minutes take chicken ond turn them over.
- Optional to thicken mix cornstarch and water together bring take chicken out of sauce bring to boil add cornstarch solution stirring constantly till thickened add chicken back to coat.
Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce was first introduced to the nation when a local Chicago resident nicknamed Chef Larry entered his family's recipe in the Mike Rokyo Rib-Off, the country's largest rib-centric barbecue competition. The sauce, seasoned and slow-cooked to perfection, was named in. This Sweet Baby Ray's chicken is simply delicious! Be sure to serve the boneless chicken breast with deli potato salad and garlic cheddar biscuits from a mix for an easy weeknight meal. It's a great crockpot chicken recipe that the entire family loved.