Delicious and Flavorful Japchae.
You can have Delicious and Flavorful Japchae using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Delicious and Flavorful Japchae
- Prepare 100 grams of Cellophane noodles.
- Prepare 150 grams of Thinly sliced pork.
- It's 2 of Green peppers.
- Prepare 1 of Carrot.
- You need 120 grams of Cooked bamboo shoots in brine.
- Prepare 400 ml of Water.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- It's 1 of Pepper.
- It's 1 of as required White sesame seeds for finishing.
- It's of Mixed seasonings.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sake.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- It's 1 tsp of Gochujang.
- Prepare 1 clove of Grated garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of Grated white sesame seeds.
- It's 1 tsp of Dashi stock (or Chinese soup stock or Manila clam Dashida.
Delicious and Flavorful Japchae step by step
- Thinly the pork and julienne the vegetables. Combine the seasonings..
- Heat the sesame oil in a frying pan and add the pork and vegetables. Fry quickly. ※ In this photo I used maitake mushrooms instead of green pepper..
- Add the water, dried harusame bean noodles and mixed seasonings. Loosen, stir and fry over medium heat..
- When the bean noodles are rehydrated and the excess moisture is absorbed sprinkle with some pepper. Transfer onto a serving dish and garnish with white sesame seeds..