Swedish Pancake (pannakuchen). Mix milk and eggs, add flour and salt. You can also add a couple tablespoons of sugar and a dash of vanilla. Swedish pancakes are made from a thin, egg-rich batter that's cooked in a skillet to produce thin cakes that are rolled up or folded.
A pancake (or hotcake, griddlecake, or flapjack, not to be confused with oat bar flapjacks) is a flat cake, often thin and round, prepared from a starch-based batter that may contain eggs. Welcome To Sweden Learn Swedish Swedish Language About Sweden Sweden Travel Pollen Allergies Weather And Climate Still In Love Vintage Travel Posters. We eat them with cooked apple. You can cook Swedish Pancake (pannakuchen) using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Swedish Pancake (pannakuchen)
- Prepare 4 cups of milk.
- You need 4 of large eggs.
- Prepare 2 cups of flour.
- It's 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 4 tablespoons of butter.
This is another family favorite that is very easy on the pocket book! Please click the show more box for more information and this recipe. Homemade Swedish Pancakes Recipe That Is Simple And Makes The Softest, Most Delicious Pancakes. Fill Or Them With Cream, Fruit Or Buttermilk Syrup.
Swedish Pancake (pannakuchen) step by step
- Put a half stick of butter in a 9x13 cake pan and into the oven while it preheats to 400°.
- Mix milk and eggs, add flour and salt. You can also add a couple tablespoons of sugar and a dash of vanilla. Whole wheat flour also works great in this recipe!.
- Butter should be melted and a little bubbly in the pan, pour the batter into the butter (batter will be runny) and bake for about 30 minutes, until edges rise and are golden brown..
- Cut into squares. Eat while it’s hot OR cool, then refrigerate and eat cold. Reheats great and handy for breakfast on the go!.
Grease a pan-very well so the pancakes won't. A delicious Swedish pancake recipe that you can make at home. The key is making sure the pan is hot enough, and swirling the batter around to make a flat, thin pancake. Fluffy Swedish Pancakes come together in minutes making it a fun breakfast or brunch item that the whole family will love. Dust them with a little powdered sugar and serve with.