Budget Vegetable and Sausage Curry. This Coconut Vegetable Curry is easy, satisfying, delicious, and VEGAN! Your taste buds will thank you. Neil tweeted about an amazing vegetable and chickpea curry he had made with coconut milk and it just so happened to be exactly what I was craving, so I knew I was going to have to try it again.
And as the fashion astute are well aware, flares That made me want to cry!? Feel free to add more vegetables - there's plenty of sausage gravy so it. An easy veggie curry that makes a cheap and healthy meal. You can cook Budget Vegetable and Sausage Curry using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Budget Vegetable and Sausage Curry
- Prepare 1 of Courgette.
- Prepare 1 of medium Aubergine.
- You need 1 of large Onion.
- Prepare 1 of small tin Sweetcorn.
- It's 2 of spicy long sausages(or usual ones).
- It's 150 grams of fresh Peas.
- Prepare 150 grams of fresh green beans.
- It's 1 of small tin chopped Tomatoes.
- It's 1 of small tin Coconut Milk.
- It's of Cooking Oil.
- Prepare of Smoked Paprika.
- You need of Ground Garlic.
- You need of Ground Cumin.
It uses basic storecupboard ingredients so is very quick and easy to cook. It's simple to make vegan too, just swap the yoghurt for a dairy-free alternative. Sausages are a barbecue favourite too but as the heat on a barbecue can be tricky to judge, try boiling them first. That way you can maximise the barbecued flavour but still be sure they're cooked through.
Budget Vegetable and Sausage Curry step by step
- Peel and dice Onions, put into a saucepan with the oil to start browning. Add diced courgette and diced Aubergine. Stir well..
- After Onion has started to soften, drain the Sweetcorn, add this and the rest of vegetables to the pot and stir well..
- Chop spicy sausage into small pieces and add. Cook for about 5-10 minutes then add the coconut milk and chopped tomatoes.
- Check taste, (as some sausages are quite salty), then add a sprinkle of Smoked Paprika, Cumin and Garlic to taste..
- Cook for another 5-10 minutes until liquid thickens and sausage is heated through. Serve with bread and enjoy!.
A favorite German fast food is currywurst, or grilled sausage with curry-flavored ketchup. It starts with a grilled sausage (Berliner currywurst is a pork sausage which resembles a hot dog, while other cities might use bratwurst) and curry-flavored tomato ketchup. Vegetable-loaded Thai vegan curry for Instant Pot or stove. Even non vegans will enjoy this scrumptious, healthy, vegan curry recipe! I'm on a mission to help you eat healthy AND save money through simple, everyday recipes, product reviews, and budget-friendly kitchen tips.