Brad's curried scallops with black truffle goat's cheese. Scallops With Blue Cheese Polenta And Shiitake MushroomsGoodFood. Pan-Seared Scallops with Brown Butter, Hazelnuts and White Truffle Oil Seared Scallop Salad with Haricots Verts and Truffle OilEpicurious. shallot, sea scallops, curry powder, chopped. Combine scallops with chopped truffles, chives, lemon juice and oil.
Moliterno Black Truffle Pecorino: A Sardinian cheese featuring the earthy, nutty, salty flavor of pecorino (sheep's milk cheese) layered with black truffle paste. Truffle Tremor: This pasteurized goat's milk cheese has a soft, fluffy texture. Black truffle scallops in puff pastry, spinach and lemon brown butter sauce. You can cook Brad's curried scallops with black truffle goat's cheese using 22 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brad's curried scallops with black truffle goat's cheese
- It's 1 lb of sea scallops.
- You need of Curry powder, paprika, sea salt, black pepper.
- It's 2 tbs of coconut oil.
- It's of For the cous cous.
- You need 2 cups of tri color pearled cous cous.
- It's 3 cups of water.
- You need 4 tsp of granulated chicken bouillon.
- Prepare 1 of LG shallot, chopped.
- You need 1 of leek, sliced thin.
- You need 1 of portabello mushroom.
- You need 1 tbs of minced garlic.
- You need 4 of marinated artichoke hearts, chopped.
- You need 1 tbs of olive oil.
- You need of For the sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of white wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 2 tbs of flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of curry powder.
- It's of to taste, Salt.
- It's of Garnish.
- It's of Lime leaves, Torn.
- You need of Black truffle infused goat cheese.
Using a tablespoon, scoop out some of the mixture and roll it into a ball to form a truffle. Joy Wilson works soft goat cheese, dark chocolate, coarsely ground black pepper, and flaky sea salt into these petit truffles, rolling them in bitter cocoa powder to And they have just the right amount of goat-y goodness both flavor-wise and in that great creamy-crumbly quality that we love in goat cheese. Black truffles (Tuber melanosporum) are best understood as an underground mushroom. Black truffles are native to western Europe and are now cultivated as a horticultural crop in North and South America, New Zealand and Australia as well as Europe.
Brad's curried scallops with black truffle goat's cheese instructions
- Pat scallops dry with paper towels. Sprinkle with seasonings on both sides. Let sit 15 minutes..
- Remove stem of mushroom. Remove ribs gently with a spoon. Slice into thin 3 " strips. Add olive oil to a heated deep frying pan. Add shallots, leek, artichoke, mushroom, and garlic. Saute for 5-7 minutes. Add water and bouillon. Bring to a boil. Add cous cous. Reduce to a simmer covered until water is absorbed. Let sit 5 minutes..
- Heat another fry pan on medium high heat. Add 2 tbs coconut oil. Quickly sear scallops 90 seconds each side. Remove to a plate..
- Remove remaining coconut oil from frying to a coffee mug. Deglaze pan with vinegar. Let reduce until almost gone. Mix coconut oil from frying and flour. Slowly add oil mixture to the pan. Add cream and rest of sauce ingredients. Stir constantly until sauce thickens..
- Serve scallops over cous cous. Top with sauce. Garnish with lime leaf and goat cheese. Serve immediately. Enjoy..
Goat cheese with truffles is perfect after dinner or as an appetizer. Fine truffles mixed in with the curd are giving this beautifully mild young cheese a real touch of luxury. Doesn't contain preservatives. white polenta with truffles and scallops, cream of goat cheese - Picture of Konoba Da Lorenzo, Umag. This goat cheese sauce recipe is to be used with recipes like scalloped potatoes or macaroni and cheese which call for a cheese sauce. It is ment to be put over potatoes for scalloped potato or a mac & cheese (which gets a thicker sauce).