Acqua Pazza made in a Tajine.
You can have Acqua Pazza made in a Tajine using 18 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Acqua Pazza made in a Tajine
- You need 1 of one fish Sea Bream (use your favorite white-meat fish)..
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic (finely chopped).
- It's 1 of Olive oil.
- It's 10 of clams Asari or Manila clams in their shells, de-sanded and washed.
- You need of A.
- Prepare 8 of tomatoes Cherry tomatoes (remove the stem).
- Prepare 1 of whole tomato Dried tomatoes (finely chopped).
- You need 2 of anchovies Anchovies (finely chopped).
- Prepare 6 of olives Black olives (just cut them in half).
- You need 1 dash of less than a teaspoon Caper (as-is).
- Prepare of B.
- It's 100 of cc Dried Vermouth wine (Or spicy white whine).
- It's 50 ml of Water.
- Prepare of Other ingredients (for the finishing touches).
- It's 1 of Lemon.
- It's 1 of Herbs such as italian parsley (as desired).
- You need 1 dash of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 dash of Soy sauce.
Acqua Pazza made in a Tajine instructions
- After washing the sand off of the Asari clams, remove from water and leave at room temperature for about an hour. (This brings out the umami)..
- After salting the fish, let it set for a while to completely remove the moisture (This removes the fish smell). Lightly season with pepper..
- Arrange the ingredients for step A in the same order as the ingredients list..
- Fry finely chopped garlic in olive oil in a pan until aromatic, and then fry the fish on both sides until well-done..
- You can also cook the ingredients from step 4 directly in the Tajine pot without using a pan. (The skin sometimes sticks to the pot, so I used a pan)..
- It will cook through once you cover it, so you do not need to cook it completely. Lightly browning both sides should be sufficient..
- Transfer the fish to the Tajine pot on medium heat, add the asari clams and add the ingredients from step A in order..
- After warming the Tajine pot, add the mixed ingredients from step B, cover with a lid and cook for 10 minutes at medium heat (Adjust according to the size of the fish)..
- If you don't use a Tajine pot, put the ingredients into the pan you used to fry the fish. In this case, use the same amount of vermoth..
- After 10 minutes has passed, turn off the heat and let steam for 5 minutes. Uncover, add a little olive oil and soy sauce and it's done..
- The salted anchovies, olives, and cape add flavor to the soup, but add salt if it is a little weak..
- Decorate with basil and Italian parsley to your preference, and add drizzle it with lemon for the finishing touch..