Eggplant sauce. Stir sauce into the eggplant, making sure to evenly coat the eggplant. Cook until the sauce has thickened. Eggplants, also known as aubergines, belong to the nightshade family of plants and are used in many Italian dishes.
This is a quick and easy Chinese eggplant with garlic sauce that's sweet and tangy. Plus, the eggplant pieces are so tender, they almost melt in your mouth. This is a quick and easy Chinese Eggplant recipe with a spicy garlic sauce that's so addictive. You can cook Eggplant sauce using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Eggplant sauce
- You need 1 medium of eggplant.
- You need 1/2 of salt.
- It's 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 6 medium of tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of red onion.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare of pepper.
- You need of oregano.
- It's of thymus.
Plus, the eggplant pieces are so tender, they almost melt in your. The eggplant is seared until crispy and smoky with minimal oil, and then cooked in a rich savory garlic sauce. Eggplant pasta sauce is a delicious way to use up your eggplant in a healthy, easy dish. Eggplant with garlic sauce (Yuxiang eggplant, 鱼香茄子) is a relatively easy and extremely delicious home-cooked dish.
Eggplant sauce step by step
- Slice one eggplant into 3 pieces, pour olive oil and salt above. Place inside of heated 200° over for 30 minutes and 5 more minutes with grill on..
- Skin and slice 6 tomatoes, garlic piece and one red onion. Pour olive oil in pot, place onions inside. Once onion changed the color to opaque, put garlic and minute later the tomatoes..
- After 15 minutes on low fire, place already sliced eggplant, salt, pepper, oregano and thymus..
- Once ready place any salty white cheese and parmesan..
However, it is very tricky to cook eggplant. Once the eggplants are roasted and the sauce is done, it's a matter of minutes to put this dish Simply layer tomato sauce and eggplants alternating the two. In most cases, Chinese restaurants make this Chinese eggplant with garlic sauce dish by deep frying the eggplant, resulting in very tasty, soft eggplant, but also a very oily dish. This popular Sichuan (Szechuan) side dish recipe for eggplant in garlic sauce is made with Chinese eggplant, which is thinner and longer than the short. An incredibly aromatic eggplant stew in garlic tomato sauce, a vegan eggplant recipe that you will make over and over again.