Pork Kimchi Hot Pot with Delicious Soup.
You can cook Pork Kimchi Hot Pot with Delicious Soup using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pork Kimchi Hot Pot with Delicious Soup
- Prepare 100 grams of Kimchi.
- You need 200 grams of Clams.
- Prepare 900 ml of Water.
- It's 3 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Chicken Stock granules.
- It's 2 tbsp of Sake.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 of to 3 tablespoons MIso.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic.
- It's of Garlic chives, Chinese cabbage, welsh/spring onion, mushrooms, tofu etc..
- Prepare 200 grams of Pork.
Pork Kimchi Hot Pot with Delicious Soup step by step
- Wash the clams, grate the garlic. Cut the vegetables into bite-sized pieces..
- The ingredients will look something like this. (The picture omits the pork and tofu.).
- Add sesame oil to the pot..
- Lightly sauté the kimchi until it becomes fragrant..
- At this point, the soup stock is made. Add the clams..
- Add the water. Boil..
- Add the chicken stock granules, sake, soy sauce, miso, and garlic. Taste (if it isn't strong enough, adjust accordingly). And the soup is finished!.
- Now, add the ingredients..
- Boil for awhile, and it's done!.
- *If you like it spicy, add gochujang (Korean red chili paste) to adjust the spiciness..